Saturday, January 30, 2010

8i9at '3araam *6*

IM BACK!

and just like i promised ;)

this post goes to springiiii 7abeebat galbii for her support!

AND ......

Tutti ;p

3ashan matgoolen i break promises ;****

ur a character in the story!

readers...a7ibkm !







Enjoy !

-------------------------------------------------



PREVIOUSLY


He was a few steps away when he picked up the phone


And said

“aloo….
Halla ya galbii”


--------------------------------------------------



















SHO?!!


GALBAH??















Oh my god


Laa this can’t be


This isn’t happening!











Why does this happen when I just started to believe…


Believe what my thoughts were telling me


Now it was impossible to even consider them


Not after this...








You know what the werid thing is?


Ena my reaction to what happened isn’t what I’ve expected








A7s im betrayed


Even though im not his





A7s im hurt


Even though im not his





A7s eny magdar at7amal shoftah anymore


Even though im not his






I’m not his


Never will be










That’s just the way things are


You don’t get anything you wish for in life


Even though I didn’t wish for that


But still













Things are always missing in your life but at the end you happen to find the missing pieces


Perhaps this was missing for me.









And perhaps it’s not meant to be found


Not now...








I was really thinking hard about this


Trying to conclude


What next I asked myself


Should I fight for him?













I thought about it for a second...

















I’m crazy


What I’m doing is wrong

I can’t just pop back into his life expecting everything to be the same









What will he think of me if I did that?


What will she think of me?


I’m better than this










Yes I haven’t experienced love before but I know how it makes people feel


I know what happens when you see the person your heart chose...


I know how your eyes glow when you see them smile....


I know how your heart skips a beat when there close enough to hear their breath...







So why should I ruin his life?


Because I felt something...


Because he was mine from the beginning?















Yes it hurts...


To let go of someone that you liked so much...


Just to see them happy...


And I wanted that.











I think this is my decision right now


Sho abaabh?


I’m better off without him


I’m not the girl friend material


I did have a crush on him once upon a time


But now times have changed













I tried to remember us as kids


I tried to remember the way he held my hand when we ran..


I tried to remember the way he protected me...


The way he smiled at me when he sees me looking his way...












I shook the memories out of my head


I missed those days











“he promised me”












Now that I remembered all this


I felt different















A7es I’m paralyzed


I couldn’t talk


I wanted to scream


But I couldn’t


I couldn’t even turn so I wouldn’t hurt myself more


I didn’t want to look at him














It was too late


He looked back to face me


With a huge smile on his face


That smile ga6e3at galbii…











Why am I even feeling this way?


This isn’t making any sense to me


But look at the bright side I said to myself


He doesn’t like Mahra












That’s when I snapped out of it


Why do I care?










So what if he has girl friend...


That he loves min kel galbah..


O roo7ah..


O 7ayath...










Why should I care?








7abeebtah ely teswa 3yoonah ...


7ayaatah ely mayegdar ye9ber 3anha...


Ely etha ebte3ad 3anha y7es roo7ah tetrekah...













Why should I care?












So what etha kan galbah le 7ad ‘3air..


It’s his life...


3alla kaifah...


Shu ey5e9ni ana...


Laish a3awer rassi?













These thoughts were all over my head


I was sitting on the sand by Mahra


I turned to look at her


She was occupied with her cell


Texting I thought
I was about to talk and ask her if she knew about this girl









Bss zain geba’6t lsaani


My thoughts were taking over my head I stopped realizing what I was doing








I was getting too jealous over nothing..


Too curious over nothing..


And too upset over absolutely nothing..










I wanted to forget what happened...


Obviously I couldn’t do that.










I turned to look at the waves and accidently stole a glimpse of him…


His head was tilted backwards with his mouth half open


He was laughing

gosh abaa a3rif sho tgoolah !









Why was he laughing?


Was she telling him a joke?


Akeed he likes her that much he thinks she’s funny











I tried to control my curiousness


My fingers were tucked under the smooth sand


I tried to loosen up..


Even up my breathing...
I closed my eyes...


Listening to the wind blowing...


And the waves splashing on the rocks...


I was in my own little world.






Mine.







But I couldn’t relax


I couldn’t forget


I just couldn’t















“Sorry about that”


His voice sounded so soft and honest


I could hear his apology from the tone









I opened my eyes


And there he was looking down at me with that smirk












I couldn’t breath


I couldn’t answer


I couldn’t look away


My eyes were locked on his


Everything was slow motion to me now.










Somehow I was able to relax


Just by one look from him


I felt something ...


















KiL Ma Tegterb Alhaaaaf kaNiiii Ked ge6aaaa3T amyaaaL !


Le na’6ertinii ahDaa o 7ally Yesteger Bel7aal...









This weird feeling was growing in me


Galbii y3awerni..


I can’t stand this..










I can’t stand seeing him with someone else


I can’t stand seeing someone else make him laugh


I just can’t stand seeing him happy with her


I was jealous














I promised myself I wouldn’t interfere in his life.


My thoughts were screaming at me now.


“Bss ana mabaah !”


“Ana ma7ebah”


“I don’t even know what love feels like” I lied to myself now















The more I looked into his eyes ,


The more I felt hatred towards him.










7asaait eny kerahtah


Kerakt 3yoonah


Keraht his smile


Keraht the way he looked at me


Keraht the way he made me feel


The way he turned my life upside down


Madree laish












Weird right?


I don’t know how love can turn to hatred









This was all new to me


I didn’t know if I should react this way towards him


I didn’t know why I kept ogling











Aaaaah ya rabii


I can’t stand those eyes !










All what I was able to do is look away...
I could feel his gaze on me...


Searching for an answer to my reaction...


I didn’t have an explanation...











“Umm Meera?”


I didn’t look at him


I kept my eyes on the waves





“shu feech?”He looked confused “did I do something wrong?”

"your seriously asking...your the reason for all this"


i thought about what to say...

maybe i should ask him who that was

No...maba abaayn eny mehtama..







“No” I replied coldly without turning


“Shoo feech 3eyal?”

i was getting mad...i dont know where this energy came from but i couldnt control it“Mafeya shay!”I snapped at him rudely











I didn’t realize what I just did


I was reacting differently now


I wasn’t myself








I wanted to take back what I said


It was too late













His eyes weren’t the same anymore...


There wasn’t a glow in them...


I didn’t feel the warmth that used to exist in them...







He sighed and sat right next to me


I closed my eyes so he wouldn’t distract me


I didn’t want him to talk


Not now.














I was back in my own world


I kept on wondering






Did he not hear how I reacted?


Did he not see the way I looked at him?










Mahra turned our way after a few minutes of silence


“Oh 3abood meta radeet?”She asked surprisingly


“tawa” He said grimly


“Who was that on the phone?”She winked at him with excitement running through her voice


“Fdait’ha haay Salaami” he said












My eyes snapped open


“Oh eydali3ha ba3ad” i thought


I was getting annoyed just by hearing her name.











“2weeeeih! gooool walllaa !” her voice was all excited


“Could this get any better?” I asked myself


“La agi9 3alich”he said sarcastically


“3aboooood”mahra said annoyed


“Mahrooooh” He looked at her with a smirk plastered on his face











I was trying to escape this conversation


But I did want to know more about this “Salami”














I pictured her as a tall girl with long dark dark brown hair and hazel eyes


Perfect curves …

perfect nose…

perfect lips…


well she was perfect .












Now it was irritating me more to think of her that way.


I pictured them together


I pictured them happy


And that killed me...









Everyone gets jealous right?


Mub lazem eykoon 7ub


Whatever this feeling was


It wasn’t love.









Laa may5e9a fe love at all.


I tried to shove this idea out of my head before it took over.







I just knew that he shouldn’t be with her


7ata ana mabaah


Why would I want him?












This was insane even to think about it


Uhh this was so stressful !











I turned to face him


I wanted to know more


I was curious











Why did he like her that much


I wanted to know what she had that I didn’t







I don’t know how my face reacted to the name but he had an anxious look when he saw me turn


He got distracted when Mahra glanced at him waiting for him to continue







“Tgooly she’s coming next week to Dubai” he looked so pleased as he said that


That’s when I felt a bit guilty


I sighed and tried to smile at him


Tried


He smiled back


But he wasn’t trying


He meant it...








He continued talking


But now he was more relaxed.

I watched as his eyes moved from me to Mahra








“A5EEEERAN! SHES COMING! YAAAAAY”Mahra was on her feet by now


I was confused


Why was she so thrilled?


Why does everyone react cheerfully towards this girl?









I just realized Mahra was not telling me everything


She missed out on a lot of things


It bothered me a little









“hahah chill girl” his lashes were curled up as he laughed at Mahra


“WHEN IS SHE COMING?!”She was thrilled by now


“I just told you haha ne-”


“Next week”I broke my silence and looked at Mahra now with a smile


“You knew about this too? laish ma5abrteeni !”She seemed exasperated








Obviously Mahra was having a blond moment


“Calm down 3abdalla just said that...plus I don’t even know her” I looked at him as I said the last word


“Huh?”She looked confused






It took her a few seconds to get it

 “ooooh I never told you about her have I!”Her fingers were covering her mouth


“Nope” I smiled “you forgot that part too”


“Oops my bad baby” she looked awkward









3abdalla noticed the weird moment we were having


That’s when he started talking


I concentrated as his lips said these three words.

























“She’s my sister”

16 comments:

  1. Springiiii....

    WOHOO! ;p

    you go girl hehe!

    a7ibich a7ibich a7ibich ;*****

    btw i seriosuly need ur email ya 7elwa;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashkooooooora 7ubiiii ;****
    loooooooooooooool @ Meerah !
    hehehehe she has been assuming for the
    last hour o fil a5ir it turns out to
    be his sis lol
    i wonder how doeas she feel after hearing this pleasuring news :p
    btw dazzi is the cat in ur photo urs ?
    looooove u ;******

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha a7ibiiich akthaaar ya bnt ;)
    spring.truth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. springiiii...

    el3afuu ya 7elwaa;****

    i know wallaa....bss 7araaam hahaa

    shes stuck

    mat3arf if she should love him or just get over the idea hes taken...

    it is a shock

    t3awer elgalb...bs things turned out to be easier than they seemed:p

    yaaah ya galbiii thats my cat Coltrain aka snowflake:p

    LOVICH MORE GORGEOUS;*****

    ReplyDelete
  5. my heart STOPPED for a minute or so !
    but it started beating again youm grait "shes my sister " !!
    OMGAAAASH ! THE LOCAL VERSION OF TWILIGH <3<3<3!
    CANT WAIT YALLA BSR3AA WRITE THE NEXT PART XD
    MWaaaaaaaaa7 (K)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh i love it love it love it !

    I liked how this part is soo cheh straight to the point

    - I was getting too jealous over nothing..


    Too curious over nothing..


    And too upset over absolutely nothing.. -

    AND ABOUT SALAMII! OMGGG

    T3arfeeeeeeen wen i read it i went from sleepy/straight face to :O :D!

    Ya 3aini 3al jealousy =p ! ya 3aaaaaaaini 7emdella no hatred in the nxt post coz am his sister (A) HOW CUTE

    Wayaaaaaaaaa i guess shes a sweet heart, shakelhum excited to see her !

    A7BCHH i loved the song malat m7mmd 3abdo, it suits it BIG TIME ! Great choice ;)

    Waiting for your nxt ;*

    Ta Ta ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. mskeeeneh =P '3eerat'ha klha 3al fa'6i =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I feel like Meera's a deep person in reality...again; loving the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hamda....

    looool im glad it didnt stop for long ;O

    walllaaa u made me crack up about the local version:p

    inshallaaaaa ya 7elwaaa il try finishing it bser3a !

    LUV UU;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tutti....


    OMGOSH!

    o chaaaan astaaaaans !

    walllaaa u madeeee my daaaaay ;****


    next post is gnaaaa beeee awesome 7abebtyy ;D

    mnoooo gadich Salaamiiii

    or should i say um faris;;;;)

    loooool mabaaa 5raeb 3alikm moreee ;D

    yallaa next post greeeeeb ya 7elwah

    A7IBICH ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7anooch...

    yaaaah big time 9a7!

    adreee it was too much

    but at the end worth all the drama;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. DM....

    yaah i want u readers to understand that point

    shes a normal girl just like any other out there

    bss her thoughts are deep...

    and her feelings are deeper...

    latfakroon shes a showoff or anything

    bel3ax shes soo down to earth

    and thats what makes me express her feelings the right way;)

    i hope the details are enough for u readers

    o etha not enough ill add more

    im thinking to write his point of view though its gna be a bit hard cz i dont really know his side of the story...


    luv yaa gorgeous;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!!EL7EMDELLAH!!

    I FREAKED OUT!
    bs shloon ma t3aref enno he has a sister?

    anyways love this post

    post soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. heaven...

    next post inshalla il explain ya galbii

    shfeeeekm kilkum in a OMG mood ;p

    t7amelw 3alla 3amarkm a5aaf shay y9eer

    heheh 5alaa9 from now on lazm adult eykoon around:p

    soon inshalla ;***

    ReplyDelete
  15. im loving this more and more with every sec!
    ur writing style is amazing, seriously ;)
    and thaaank goood the gurl turned out to be his sis!
    if it was his girlfriend, i would've murdered you in ur sleep ;@! hahah :p
    anywaaayz i totally loved it, it's nothing new :* xoxo

    ReplyDelete