Sunday, January 10, 2010

8i9at '3araam*2*

heeeeeeey 7abaybeee !



i didnt want to rush my story but thought i should post this veryyyyy long post now so i can take time in writing another post after a few days=p

hope u guys enjoy this one;)

and all you silent readers i need a sign to know your here=p

this post goes to Spring Of Truth :* 7abeebty walla doomich 3al 5a6 ma3ayah thanks for your support sugaar ;D


------------------------------------------
PREVIOUSLY...



“a5eeran”I whispered to myself and smiled.
Jumeira

------------------

We reached

I opened the cars door

Put on my shades,

Strawberry flavor lip balm on,

My beach slippers,

Took a deep breath,

And hopped of the seat.




I wondered what would be the highlight of this holiday in Dubai.

It seemed to me every time I came for a holiday something goes in the wrong path

Most recent holiday was in December when I broke my arm…

and ofcorse during the end of 2004 when I accidently slipped while wearing my roller blades and hit my head on the side of a broken pip…

still got a tiny scar on my jaw line on the right side of my face

I know…I can be irresponsible sometimes when I’m trying to have too much fun




It isn’t that visible but still there

A reminder of the old days




Unwillingly I put my finger on my scar and traced it


I shook the memory when I felt the pain rush back to me

“huufff your old enough now to not fall on your face” I thought to myself trying to accept the idea I just shoved to my head


I was able to see my reflection from the main house door

“Ok...seriously what is going on with my hair lately”
I had this disappointed look on my face

lately I’ve been to stressed out with school and a dozen of projects.


I had the most gorgeous hair
Everyone complimented my hair

It has this dark chocolate shade in it and changes to reddish brown in the sun


But that wasn’t what made it so gorgeous…

actually it was the long waves that flowed reaching half of my back...

I didn’t like having short bangs but it was everyone’s thing those days…

My mom never dared to cut it since she first laid eyes on me…

I looked at myself and brushed my fingers through my long wavy hair, trying to distract my worrying thoughts and continued walking
(innocent confession, i always brush my fingers through my hair when im really thinking hard and trying to concentrate )



It was exhausting to work all those days without enjoying anytime

I needed a break
To relax
This was the holiday for me


I started walking towards bait yadi (grandfather’s house)

Everyone was there akeed it was a Thursday
The whole family gathered mostly on that day,



It was a nice day, jaw el ba7ar was amazing and so refreshing,

when the wind blew, I felt Goosebumps everywhere…
my arms,
back,
neck…

aaaaaah ma7lat hal yooom

I missed the running and skipping and racing along the shores during my childhood

I missed playing and building sand castles…

I missed and missed

Everywhere I turned I realized that I missed that to

It’s been months since the last time I’ve been in Jumeira

Every time we visit, it seemed to me like years rather than months,


Ma7laaaat jumeira fe hal weather

Ma7laat’ha o ma7laaat 2halhaa…



I loved going to the beach…it was like my only escape from reality


A7laa shay was the house’s location…
it was a heaven planted on earth

I walked up the steps and ran around the side of the house because I knew everyone would be sitting outside this minute





As I expected

Everyone was sitting outdoors cause the weather kan 9idg maye6awf...

I noticed some unfamiliar faces playing jet skies right in front of my granny’s beach house…


I heard my mom calling and could see her from the corner of my eyes waiting for me

“uhh …wish I could stay here” I thought to myself

I said hi to all the family and hugged and kissed my grandparents and aunts


El’3alya mom: Umy wain khalifa machoofa?

She looked kind of worried at the same time happy
Why wouldn’t she be?

Khalifa was her one and only son
And he was her first child

She’s been waiting 13 years trying to get pregnent
So he was special

I always tease my dad that she loved khalifa more than him

Who wouldn’t like 5aloof? He was a miracle
7abeebi e5ooyah ma7d yeswaah...



Yadoo Meera: akooh 5aree yel3ab ma3aa 3eyal Saif fel ba7ar…
(She points out to where I was looking with a big smile on her face)


“wain semeity ?”
I could hear the happiness in her voice as she looks for me


Yadooh meera was the one I missed so much

She adored me the most from all her grandchildren

Who wouldn’t adore me?
I was an adorable girl


Anyone who laid their eyes on me would love me immediately

I wasn’t the kind that would be shy around people

But neither was I the hyper kind

But every girl has her moment to shine akeed

My mother was an exact copy of my granny
And so was I some how,

Dark chocolate eyes run in the family
And I was blessed to get them

Everyone was gathered under the shades


It was time for lunch
1:30




Yadee Saif: yalaaa greboo el ‘3edaa
His voice interrupted all conversations and everyone stopped talking, he sounded so rough and manly but with warmth in his voice

He was happy all his kids were around him

Everyone got up immediately
They stated sitting around the table, outside by the pool house

It felt good being back, I belonged here

This was my home that I loved and these were the people I cherished

I sat right next to my granny, my sweetheart






That’s when he came.













3abdalla

10 comments:

  1. haha no worries sis ;)
    Thaanks for the post ;**

    ya weeeeil 7aleee :p
    yaah shaai5 el shabaab :p
    " Allah yazeen elee 7'6aar '3a6aah 3al kil el 7u'6oor "
    lool :p
    i loove the name Meerah <3 <3
    caant wait for the action in the next post :D
    aba a3arf akthar 3an 3abdalla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya salame 3alaich ! (Y)

    am enjoying it =D ! ya 3aini 3ala meera the adorbale gurl w 3ala 3abdallah ;) !!

    waiting for the action ;p

    post soon !! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this post and the details in it!

    *is all excited-like*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring of Truth...
    anytimeee babez :* inshallaa upcoming post will be more action and more details just for u readers ;)




    Tutti*...
    7abeeeeeeebti :*******
    wellaa eyhimch all the drama will start very soon just have some patience;)




    DM...
    thanks sweeetie
    il add extraaa details for u guys on the next post;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absouletly loved it :D
    i can sense some action;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Princess...
    Great thats what im lookin for sugaa;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. your story 3ajeeba!!!

    i lived in uae and i agree!!i just love it<3

    continue<3

    amazing writing<3

    p.s.i just started reading ur blog


    -heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. heaven...
    oooh thanks gorgeous;*
    im glad u liked my story(a)
    this makes meee want to write more walla

    stay around sugaa for part 3;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daaazziiiii :p
    weeein el next part :P
    tara we're waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete