Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8i9at '3araam *4*

HEEY SEXIES !;D


im sooooooo sorry it took me sooooooo long =/
but seriosuly its worth it(a)
i think this is officially the longest post in history!


i added extra juicy stuff for my sexy gorgeous readers;p
ok so maba6wl 3alikm just wanted to say....






enjoy!




------------------------------------
PREVIOUSLY



That answer was what mattered now…


I knew he remembered me...

-------------------------------------








I was still dazzled by the smile


And by the gaze

And the moment

Well let’s just say about everything!












It was nice looking at him…

Randomly it felt nice

Actually breathtaking

I mean his sexiness was great and all..

But you know what I mean i dont have to go into details...











I got distracted by my sister Noura…

7emdella

Walla shes a life savior

SLAPS!

I was literally going crazy here!







She was sitting right next to me on the table

Noura: (whispers) MEME! shuu feeech ?you seem like you’ve seen a MONSTER
Her eyes were wide open worried

Me:oh-owh, 7abeebty I think I got butterflies….!

Noura: huh? Butterflies? Kill them!



7abeebti walla hal bint…
I wouldn’t call Noura slow but her thoughts are so innocent it made her that way…


unique



(Interrupted my mom)




She gave us the “look”

You all know the look 9aa7?

Its chee when the face freezes and the eyes are on you with a serious look

I bet you all went through that one don’t lie lol






mom: banaat kamlo kalam ba3d el‘3eda
sekatna ana o Noura







I turned back to look at him…

He wasn’t their

Wain raa7?

Was it me that made him take off like that?

“He wouldn’t just stand their randomly”
I thought to myself
“Akeed he went to change”









I looked at my plate…huh now I seriously can’t eat

I actually wasn’t able to eat in his presence, which was kind of stupid since nothing was actually going on...




Nothing






Just memories
He’s all grown up now

I wasn’t being this way because I felt something towards him
Hell no



I was just surprised and curious about him
That’s all


I’m not in love
I didn’t believe in that crap. I never did




I used to watch my friends fall in love and get heartbroken
But never tried so myself…





I was always too scared to risk anything,
That was me..



A typical innocent girl.





Specially being from Abu Dhabi

Not everyone was open minded

Well my family was

I was allowed to go out

Enjoy my time

But everything had limits

Like when my mom tells me to come back home
I come back






They were strict

But there rules were very reasonable to me...

Like getting my own personal phone was out of the question
Once I become a 12th grader

That’s when some rules get broken





and the shaila-ah and 3abaah part..

well I wore it but they weren’t strict about it at all

when my shaila-ah fell off my head no one made a big deal

my parents still treated me as a kid

so I took advantage of that
it was ok…












My parents weren’t over protective or anything

But they were kind of old fashioned

Well my dad’s sides of the family were…not very understanding









My mom was totally from Dubai

She didn’t get to wear her shail-ah until she got married

It’s not because she hated it or something

It’s because her family were very open minded








They had a different view for the outside world

They traveled a lot

Seen other cultures

So they accept a lot from what’s out their










But since we lived in Abu Dhabi now,


well,lets say....
Things were totally the opposite









Dad’s family didn’t accept things like mom’s family

Very protective would be the right word to use

Dad was the youngest from all 4 brothers








His older brother, 3amy s3eed, shipped him off to Switzerland and enrolled him in a boarding school for high school then to the US for college.



3amy s3eed wanted my dad to get the best education since he was the one in control after my grandpa’s death.





So thankfully my dad also isn’t closed minded like the rest of the family

He’s seen what’s out there and practically lived all his life abroad.

He just thinks it’s much more appropriate to respect his family’s point of view


































Anyways






Enough about my parents





Now I know what you’re all thinking of me

Please. please don’t get my personality wrong

I was approached by many guys but wasn’t really interested

I’m not arrogant or anything but I never thought I would be the type who would fall for someone…



Ever







2:30
After lunch






The whole family sat outside in the garden for some tea...

Everyone was there, yadoo Meera, yadee Saif, and 5 of their grown children, including my mother, and many of their grandchildren…

I was just standing by the houses entrance door…randomly

I didn’t feel like sitting

I was enjoying the conversations that was going on between the ladies

even though i wasn't a part of what they were talking about

I just liked feeling part of the convo





El yam3ah 7elwah

El kel was enjoying their time

swaalf

O ‘6e7ek

And the whole pack

Everyone was just happy to be their









The kids were playing and having fun playing catchers

I watched Noura…when she played with all the other kids

Most of the kids wanted to play with Noura since they don’t see her often

She moved so delicately and lady-like

I noticed her turn and catch me staring at her

I smiled to my baby sister and walked in the house











I was on my way to the kitchen to get something to eat since I was starving.

“MEME!” it sounded more like a shout
I recognized that voice; it was Mahra

My sweetie cousin and my other half standing by the kitchen door.

I lost touch with her ever since she moved







Me: OMG Maharee yal 7maraaa makint adree you came back!
I literally jumped up and down like a kid!

I was so excited to see her

I just adored this girl; she was like my older sister and secret keeper.

For a second there I totally stopped thinking about “him”.





Mahra: I missed you so much! wainich me5tafya ?!Just because I live abroad doesn’t mean I don’t exist!
She had this huge frown planted on her face I knew she was disappointed

Well it wasn’t just with her that I lost touch

I’ve been living in my own bubble for a while now

Ever since ….now that’s gna be a totally different post






Mahra lived in the US with her brother, they were both studying there.
I used to see her constantly but now I only saw her during long holidays.



That was the painful part
Being away from her

She was a very emotional girl...That’s why we understood each other perfectly although we had completely different personalities but somehow complete each other’s sentences…and some say practically look like sisters in real life.


I noticed until now I haven’t really described how I looked...

My long wavy hair reached half of my back…no layers or anything…with short bangs that reached my eyebrows exactly...my hair is thick but looked very silky… it was the color of dark chocolate…I’m kind of petite but my height was perfect not too short nor too tall around 160…all my curves were in the right places…my weight was around 53....my breasts…well let’s just say I’m a size C….my eyes are pretty wide redishh-brown with long dark lashes…I have full natural luscious lips the color of light pink…my teeth are pearly white and perfect thanks to 2 years of braces…my nose is tiny but slightly curved at the end….my eyebrows are curved...shaped perfectly for a girl and thick but not as dark as my hair color…my cheek bones were defined and my jaw line was sharp…my cheeks weren’t so full or pink but whenever I’m in the sun they turn bright pink !my skin isn’t so pail or dark it was slightly tanned…but I tanned a lot so I usually have this golden tan…I have a small beauty mark under my eye on the right side of my face…my nails were the worst part…I had a bad habit of biting so most of the time there short…









“Meera el 2meera”
the words startled me





The voice was so soft and sharp at the same time

I needed time to take in what just happened

3abdalla was standing right behind me.





Right their!
Few inches away!







I froze and blushed

Why am I not running away?

I actually was surprised at my reaction

But one thing I was really astonished by






He remembers everything






Even the nickname he used to call me when we were kids

I was so shy…I don’t know why





Were technically like sister and brother right?

We were kids back then...





I didn’t know how to answer him

First words were supposed to be something clever and perfect

Kint wayed mesta7yaa

what the heck ”I asked myselfI seriously need help”


Well they have been 9 years!

Mub yoom aw yomeen 3ashan I talk normaly and laugh

Seriously I was losing it

I ended up saying his name

How clever 9a7?





3abady”it sounded so girly i almost laughed 
And smiled





I noticed his eyes grew wider as I said what I used to call him.

"oh zain tethkreen my name "
And shot me this million dollar smile.
His cute dimple popped out


 Old memory


“Hi Meera!”
“Hey 3abady!”
I saw this excitement in his face as he saw me arrive

He was the first kid I looked for to play with

“You have to see my new darajah!ta3aaaly barakibch”
His smile was so wide it was all I could see
On his flawless face…













Back to realty






He was so cute as kid

His smile is what makes you feel all cuddly and comfy

The one that you see on a kid when they know their doing something wrong.
Yes…An Innocent smile





Mahra jumped in the conversation “3abood yal sebaaal sh7aga enta ba3ad ga6e3ni?!”
Her voice was high and sounded more like a shout


I laughed
“ Maharee can you wait a while before screaming at everyone you see? You just got here!Chill baby” I giggled

He laughed to
His voice had an exciting tone in it

I liked it
It was really the first time I hear a man laugh that way



"la 3adi ana o Mahra metfahmeen 9a7?"
He looks at her with the most innocent look ever; I couldn’t even pull it off
His eyes were glowing




I caught myself staring at him
How stupid



I never realized he’s all grown up now...

actually he looked so masculine.

He had a white kandoorah on…his man features changed him completely.



His body looked attractive…
Too attractive…





His tanned skin added to his hotness…His shoulders were broad ….He’s got those sculpted abs… It looked like he worked out at the gym a lot but his muscles were not too muscular… It went with his body perfectly….The hair ….I loved messy looks…Specially on guys aaah ….He had this messy hairdo…his hair color was to the shade of chocolate brown…..it was layered and reached half of his neck …he had a defined jaw line….he has sharp features…he had the perfect shape nose..The typical 9ager nose…his eyebrows had a perfect shape,not too bushy and not too thin… his lips were perfectly shaped, so luscious.. His lashes were long and dark and curled up every time he smiled…


And of course his eyes…They completed him….they had this rare touch of hazel. Once you look at them, you feel like you’re on cloud nine….

wallah I felt like I was hypnotized as soon as his gaze caught mine…

Finally his smile….if I described his smile I would go on forever …every time I look his way, I see this naughty smirk plastered on his face…he has the cutest dimple on his left cheek…

 I don’t usually think of men that way but you must understand that he was amazing

He was perfect to me.













Mahra glared at him…she knows his puppy eyes won this battle

“uhh fine! I’m all alone now in the US! I have to say….i hate you for leaving me with Josh uhhh such an ass ta3rif ma9adag enik re7t! He’s all over me now!"


"hahaha he still has a thing for ya?"
He had a smirk plastered on his face

"still?!!!!! The dude’s literally stuck on my ass!"

It took me a second to realize what they’re saying

“w-wait you two were studying together?”my voice sounded surprised

“duhhh ! I thought I told you!”Mahra said

“U-umm no, I think you missed that part” I looked disappointed

3abdalla was about to laugh
Was something funny?
OMG I freaked out was something on my face o ana madree?
La laa I guess he was laughing at both of us
We looked like total blondies when we talked


He tried to change the subject after a second
“soo shu saweete eb joshy haha”

“oh yaaah after you left! hahahhaha I kind of blackmailed him to back-off or else he’s in deep shit signed ….3abdalla”
she looked at 3abdalla with the most evil look ever

"hahaha that’s my girl."
He had the cutest weird laugh ever. it was kind of goofy but I loved it




He shot me a wink and walked away.






















That’s when it hit me..

13 comments:

  1. Ya 3aini 3ala meera el ameera w 3abadyy <3

    5ala9 ana basame my baby girl meera 3ashan ysamoonha meera el ameera = ADORABLE!

    Ya 3aini 3al description w 3ala meera's hair

    Fdaaaaaaaaaaaaaiit el messy ana , a7eb el messy =p ! Wala entii (Y) !

    They r so cute <3 katkoot 3abdallah a7s his smile is cute <3 a7b dimples on guys ! It makes them look innocent

    Loved it ya 7elwa. Post soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutti*...

    7abeeeeebat 2lbeee enteee ya eeewa looool

    im glad u liked it sugga muffin !

    yaah 3abdalla is really cute...

    n btw el dimple bss we7daa not 2:p thats whyy its adorable !

    a7ibich;*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. fdaitich walllah!!!!


    love the post 7adddddiiiiiiiii!!!<3

    loool i just love the part about the 'look'haha does every call it the same name?:P

    loool blondies!!this is my 3ayaba!

    anyways i lovee everything abt this posT!

    post sooon hun<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaay
    waiiid 7lw alpost.
    cant wait for the nxt one.
    u made us feel that we r in the story. al9ra7a 7bait 3abdalla <3

    7yatee 9dg bda3tee :* :* :*
    .
    .
    .
    sakn al8alb

    ReplyDelete
  5. heaven...

    afdaaaach 7abebetiiii;****

    hahahah yaaah walla i guess everyone calls it that;p

    im sooo soooo sooo glad u liked it!

    inshlla soon elpost ya galbiiii;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sakn el8alb...

    7abebtiii entee walla :****

    entoo tshaj3oon el wa7d yekteb more;p

    thankss ya galbiii enteeee

    a7ibiiichh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Meeeeeeeeeereh el 2ameeeeeeera :D
    o Prince Charming 3abadyyyyyy
    hhehehehehe
    sounds like a fairy tale
    sooo cuuuteee
    kaamleeeee plzzz :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Springyyyy...

    7abeeeeeebat 2albeeeee;O

    o chan astaaaanas!

    i knw i knw adorable 9a7 T.T

    bakaaamil inshallaa(a)

    a7ibich ;****

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got to read ur story today
    im likin it so far =D
    Keep it up with the good work (Y)
    Theyre so adorable as kids (A)
    Cant wait for the next post =D!

    P.S: Check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MaReeMo...
    7emdella yoom 3eyabch:p

    thanks gorgeous;D

    amaaa check it out now;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3abady sounds like a hottie, im lovin him mn al7een ;)
    they're gna be a cute couple once they hook up :p
    neways amaazing, loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. JAMAIIIILEK *LEBANESE ACCENT*
    hahahaha =P
    i love the way you described your self !
    mashalla 3laich(K)

    ReplyDelete