Sunday, January 24, 2010

8i9at '3araam *5*

OLLA LADIES ;D

yes yes it is a short post;(

inshalla next one will be longer i promise ;p






enjoy!

------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY

That’s when it hit me

------------------------------------











Mahra kept on talking nonstop about her days in the US and how she misses Abu Dhabi so much.



But I wasn’t hearing much from what she’s saying



Why was I feeling a bit different suddenly?



Everything was not the way it was









Everything.











I was filled with thoughts and guiltiness...




This was a shock to me....

 I wasn’t that kind of girl... I never envied any of my friends about their lives...

I never got jealous from them when they talked about their boyfriends…

I knew there was much more to life than creating hatred around me…

I was always happy for them.









I was sure this was just an overreaction

It was nothing I repeated to myself…



this means nothing.









“That’s my girl” kept on rewinding in my head.

The voices got louder and louder


I tried to stop thinking about it, but it got worse


I wanted them to stop


I was getting furious for no reason!


What was going on with me?








Was I getting jealous already?

this feeling was beyond description.

It felt like flames…

I was mad at myself for thinking this way...

I never understood what my friends meant when they were jealous from other girls....






 And her I am


This feeling that was deep inside that I never experienced befor, especially from Mahra, she was my sister and friend.





 It was jealousy…


My first experience.













I knew he didn’t mean anything


But at that moment I wanted to be his girl, some how


“Forever” I said to myself


I got distracted by all these thoughts…

They were rushing like a rocket to my head












I didn’t want to assume anything


I didn’t want to believe anything


I just didn’t want to be put in this situation









“heloooo! anaa akalim rooo7i?”Mahra said with an annoyed look on her face

 "huuuh? Laa laa ana ma3aach 7abeebti, don’t worry "


 I tried to hide it


I tried to hide my feelings for guilt


I tried to hide what was going on with me


I thought it would pass


I didn’t want to confess anything


Not this














But Mahra knew I was hiding something


She knew me too much


I couldn’t lie to her, even if I tried












“Meme, babe what’s wrong???”


She put both her hands on my shoulder trying to comfort me







I was like an open book to her


She knew my thoughts just by looking at me


“umm la mashay”I tried to hide it by smiling






“Please work…please work.”I thought to myself “just let it go Meera ma9ar shay your just over reacting a little bit don’t ya think?”









Mahra knew I was flowing in my little bubble


“Meera” She looked me straight in the eye









“Maybe if I told her I would feel better”I thought for a second “who am I kidding? She’s ganna HATE MEEH”








My thoughts were screaming at me now! aaah why can’t I just drop it at get a life!


“Don’t you dare hide it from me” she tried to read the expression on my face “7abebty how bad can it be?”


“hehe laa laa 7abebty don’t worry! Mafyaa shay at all can’t you see!”I fake smiled her and hugged her


 She hugged me back more tightly


“A7bich baby girl” she whispered


I felt her gasp near my ear






And hugged her tightly


“A7ibch more”and kissed her cheek








I couldn’t forgive myself after this


I shouldn’t even think this way about him


How dare me?


I was better than this…I should accept it
















Some people say saved by the bell right?


Well I’m not sure if it’s the best savior


“e7m…”











I literally pushed Mahra away and turned to the other way to face him with shock written all over my face


Am I going to react this way every time he shows up?


This was insane








He had a smirk plastered on his face


“I hate to break this scene but I gotta say you too love birds are really something”


She starts to walk towards him


“uhh 3abood get a life”


“enshalla 3amooh”still smiling with his teeth shining so brightly


“Meme shu raych we go sit by the shore?”


She was standing right next to him facing me


“aa-ya why not”








He looked at her with his most gorgeous eyes


waiting


“hahaha lat9ee7 you can join too…I guess”her eyes were scanning the place


I was too shy to keep looking his way so I looked away and watched the waves….

They weren’t high but the day was shwyah windy


“yalla lets go sit at that spot” she points toward the rocks near the 5oor “3ashan….well you know what I mean”


“3ashan ma7d eychoofna ga3deen with a guy” I thought

















Yes…it’s true


MANGOOD (3aib) el bint teg3ad ma3a guys that aren’t family or anything…or even talk to them


What would they think if they saw us by the beach,all alone,with a man


Aaah m-man,I don’t want to even think about it


Mahra knew if someone saw us that would be the ends of both are lives, well let’s just say will be in deep shit or at least I’ll be





I laughed at that thought.













We started walking in silence


It felt so awkward


Ana o Mahra were sticking to each other considering the consequences


My arm was wrapped around her waist








“sooo… Meeroh hows school”


My head was resting on Mahras shoulder looking the other side trying not to accidently catch his gaze












I was officially in lalaland


Mahra shook her shoulders when she noticed I wasn’t answering


My head jumped right off her shoulder


“aaaaaay rasssi !”I said loudly


It seriously hurt like hell












Everyone froze


She looked at me and pointed his way with her eyes


“ahahhah”I cracked up







She looked ridiculous using eye language or whatever you call it


He was just staring at me







“ahah”I look around at the faces that were just frozen in place, my laugh was going lower by the second


I look back and forth at the two faces










“Why are you two looking at me like that?”I smiled widely flashing my teeth


Ok this is embarrassing I thought









He talked again


“I was saying, shu el school ma3ach” he looked at me weirdly with his eyebrows popping out of place







OMG is he talking to me?


Well this is nice I thought


I just looked like a crazy person that’s been out in the run








“uh-mm Yah School is gre- ”







I broke off when I heard a phone ringing


The song was me7ad 7amad –yali theba7k el ‘3alla


He reached his pocket for his phone


We were already near the 5oor


So the cost was clear el7emdella


His phone was glowing…












I looked up at his face waiting for him to pick up


He flashed a smile as soon as he read the name….

I just kept on watching his faces expression


“Umm sorry I gotta take this call…I’ll be right back you guys” he was looking directly at me


I heard excitement in his voice













“Sure take your time 3abood”Mahra said and smiled at him








I was still wondering who was calling him and made him leave quickly


Well actually curious


I watched him as he turned and started walking towards the shore


He was a few steps away when he picked up the phone









and said


“aloo….










Halla ya galbii”










10 comments:

  1. waiting for the next post
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohooooo
    ketaaabt comment 6weeeel ! faj2aaa 3alaag :@ !
    el mooohiiiim Daaaaziiii ♥ the post
    ♥ 3aboooooooooood ;)
    bs plzzz dnt make me haate him
    God am starting to like him just by the description ! :D
    galbii el post 7looo (Y)
    mb channa shwa 89eer (A)
    mashkooraa baabee waiting for the next post
    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Springiiiiiii....

    7abeeeebtii entee;***

    laaa laa please doont hate him='(

    inshalla in the upcoming posts u'll just ADORE him;)

    plus this story is true;(

    and im just adding a bit of my own stuff right this moment....i cant change major events...

    chethee far7toonii (a)

    abaach t7ebeenah ya galbii entee

    and as soon as i finish writing i promise il post dw;***

    and its gna be extra spicy just for u;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. heaven....

    OMG

    YES !

    THATS ALL I WANTED TO HEAR BABYEEH ;D

    stay around for the next post sugaaa;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. :o please don't tell me he's taken!
    oo i see sparks flyin! ;p
    im lovin this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Perfect Someone...

    wait and see;D

    glad ur lovin it gorgeous;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7ubiiiii weeeinich ;)))
    miss ur poooosts ;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Btw, how old is Meera here??

    ReplyDelete