Monday, February 1, 2010

8i9at '3araam *7*

7ABAYBI !!

im soooooooo happy u liked the last post !

walla cheee seeda i started typing this post min kether el far7aah =p

you guys made my week !

i havent been going to school this week

madree laish

moooool mub in the mood !

just sleeping
more sleeping
and extra more !

ma3ana i miss my friends o 7ashrat'hm hehe :p
laa 7araam walla a7ibkm (a)

oooh and if u guys are still wondering how she didnt know his sister...

yaaah that will diffidently  be explained in the next post....

mub hathaa...


anyways ya 7elween!

elyoom i was asking Tutti
agoolha ma3rf how to explain some stuff to you readers

walla 7abeebti hal bint
tshaje3 el wa7ed

a7ibch yaa a7laa friend fel 3alaam

and for my other friends that havent had the chance to read my story...
yes ana za3lana ;(

you better start reading ! hehe amza7 ya 7abaaybi entoo

magdar az3al minkm(a)



adree adree :p
you guys are dieing to know what happened !

me to !
hehe 7ashrn ma3a el nass 3id 3alla goolathm :p






Enjoy !



-------------------------------------------------------------
PREVIOUSLY


I concentrated as his lips moves saying these three words
“She’s my sister”
------------------------------------------------------------


















I froze.























My eyes were motionless,


Still on his lips.















Waiting patiently for him to say “I’m kidding”.












2 seconds































5 seconds





































8 seconds




























10 seconds have passed since my heart stopped beating.


 10 seconds have passed for me to absorb this information.




10 seconds have passed and my eyes were resting on his lips.



















Aaah ma7laat those lips…


I watched as he sucked his lips …




















3ad hnee I melted


5alaaa9 chee I died mkaani


















I felt his eyes on me


It felt like fire...












I was still watching his lips…


It didn’t feel wrong at all…


It just felt nice…


Yes it was pleasurable..


















7asait I was already on cloud nine…


7asait my hands wanted to reach out and touch his face…


7asait I was in love with his lips…


7asait somehow they belonged to me…




















He noticed how I was ogling at him...


I could see his lips forming a smile…


waaaay 3alla hal smile…












 



La troo7 be3eed 3an 3ainy ...


Ya ‘6ewa 3ainy...


7uby jenooni...


O roo7i feek majboora....


Bss ashoofk te’67ak esneeeni....


Ya 7elw esneeni....


Te’3la o te7la fe 3ainy o galbi o sh3oorah~

 











 

I didn’t know what I was doing...

This wasn’t the way I reacted around the opposite gender...















I was shocked at every movement that I made....


I was shocked by my actions towards him...


I was shocked by every thought that lead me this way...












 Ana Meera el 3agla...


Ana Meera ely ta3ref el 9a7 min el ‘3al6...


Ana Meera ely ten9a7 el ‘3air...


Ana Meera ely tfaker gabl matsawi shay...


I never thought one person can change who you are...


Specially me













Matwa8a3t hal shay 2baaadan !


I was a stranger to myself now...


I don’t know who possessed my body....


I couldn’t control it anymore.


I couldn’t control it around him I mean.










 

My hand was reaching out to him slowly....


Ma3rf kaif that happened but it was !











Just one touch....












I imagined he was my heaven on earth....


I imagined no one was watching....


It was just me and him ....


Together.















Ta5ethnee min el waa83 eela madaa el a7laam~












I got distracted as soon as Mahra started talking


She was too busy texting to look up and notice our moment


Well my moment…














“agoolkm” she paused looking at her phone for a second


I pulled my hand back


I moved as fast as I can to my old position


Wela chana shay 9ar!


Ma3eraft sho asawii next!











It felt soo random doing that and sit still like nothing happened


I’m a shy person


I admit that,


I was expecting myself to get on my feet and run away and never get to face him again


But instead


I sat calmly.













I started to play with my hair to distract myself


It was open ...


I liked how the breeze blew through it....


The weather was getting colder…


Now that the sun wasn’t shining any more...














Mahra continued


“Mub chanah wayed 6awalna hnee?your mom bet7atee Meeroh”her eyes were curious


My eyes were on Mahra now for a minute


Sho feeha haay?


I looked down to spare myself the embarrassment

















7aseet his gaze still on me…


I couldn’t take it anymore…


I felt the flames starting to form....


I decided to get up before I get paralyzed again.
















Wegaft and stretched my arms up towards the sky


He laughed


I didn’t look back at him





Makan fe shay ey’6a7k


Oh yeah I bet your enjoying the scenery from down there?
















He makes me feel so odd...


He makes me feel so introverted...


He just made me feel different for the first time.


















He was still sitting on the sand


I tried to distract myself


No way to do that but look at the waves


The sunset was beautiful


I haven’t noticed it’s been hours since we’ve been sitting here....








 



He looked up at me with a smirk


What was happening to him?


Was he losing his mind too?













Mahra was still sitting


I was starting to get impatient...


I didn’t feel comfortable being watched that way...


“Mahra yalla” I said annoyingly


She tilted her head up to face us both


“Ok go ahead you two ana warakm”


I looked down at him


He gave me his billion dollar smile


Oh hell no

















He got up


Shook of the sand from his hand


And pointed his hand to lead the way


“Shall we?”he asked with his crooked smile







Uhhhh gosh !


Im so not going with him


Laa laa musta7eel


Ana yalla yalla a7e6 3ainy eb 3ainah...


Etha meshait ma3ah broo7i sho bey9eer…







 

I thought about it for a second…


Me walking with him


Heart stops


Stop breathing


Die.







 



I smiled at my imagination


“La it’s ok 3abdalla you go ahead” I smiled innocently


“7araam I’ll wait for Mahra”I look back at Mahra for some backup


“uumm ha?laaa 7abebti I’m ok ”she looked like she was up to something


“Ur mom will be worried” she added quickly








Whats up with Mahra?


She’s acting awfully weird


Gosh maba aseer













I look back at him shyly


“lat5afeen 7abebti I won’t bite”

i felt his hand on my back 

leading me .








aaaaaaaaah omg!

Electricity forming !

stars Shoooting!

WOW

Now i seriosuly wont go anywhere with him!

aaah.....

hmmmm okay okaaay el 2moor 6aybaa o e27naa b5aair

totally fine....

ma9ar shay,

just a touch.

w-wait what did he say?

did he just call me...










(hehe i had to use this line "el 2moor 6ayba o e27na b5air" someone really close to me always says it and i hateeee it !! tawa i asked what the line was so i can add it to my post loool =p)







 “haa?”my face was blank

My eyes widened



My mouth half droped


“haha sho feech ”he was touching the back of his head now

he wasnt being his self that momment...


























“what did you call me?”

16 comments:

  1. im so looooviin thiis!
    love where this is going
    i ADOOOOORE 3abady <3_<3
    and i sure as hell see sparks flyyiiin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOW !!!
    LOOOOOVED THE POST :D :D
    i ddnt imagine that things would develop between this fast
    lol i liked the saying :p
    " el 2moor 6ayba o e27na b5air"
    Daziiii 7abeebtty 7aeeeit el post
    o a7iibiiich akthaaaar
    ;********

    ReplyDelete
  3. That perfect someone...

    a7laaaa first ;)

    fdaaaitch yaaa galbiii !!

    wallaa im so excited u loved it !!

    3abaaady adores u tooo ;****

    heheh i see the sparks too ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. OWHHH ! 7abeeebtiii <3

    Haih basch mn eregad ! We missed you at school !

    And am always here for youuu ,, whenever you need anything rememebr am always here =D

    You're readers bay7eboon your posts lo shu kntii katba ;*

    - 7asait I was already on cloud nine… -

    7abait hal part =') !
    &
    this made me burts out of laughter xD !

    - Me walking with him

    Heart stops

    Stop breathing

    Die. -

    Esmalaaaaaa 3alaich ya eeewa ;p

    " el 2moor 6ayba o e27na b5air" someone i know says that too ;p .. The line is funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Springiiii....

    woohoo !!

    staaanaast anaa ya galbii!
    abaaach t7ebeeenaah!
    but i have to say this post wasnt soo waw =/

    bss i needed to get them out of the beach lool

    7asaait u guys are getting bored from the same location...

    a7ibichhhh springyaatyah ;******
    miss uuu btwww !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tutti...

    7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaati

    7abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebti

    wallaaa enteeee U ROCK !

    walla ur such a great friend!

    hehe yaaaah i was actually at5aaayel el maw8ef ma3aaaha =p

    yaaaaah walla it makes me crack up everytime aasma3ha !

    itss soooo stupid -.-

    a7iiibichhhhhh yaaa eeeeywaa;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HEART STOPPING!ANA BAMOOT!
    A7S ANA FE MOKANNHA!!!

    LOVICH

    BTW ITS HEAVEN~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heaven...

    besmelllaaaa 3alich yaa galbiii !

    hehe im glad u liked it=p

    luv yaa tooo gorgeous;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG OMG OMG O.O !!
    ABA 3abood :O
    THIS IS WAAAAAY BETTER THAN TWILIGHT
    hahahaha !
    y5asee twilight 3nd ure story
    LOCAL VERSION OF TWILIGHT ROCKS BABE <3
    ANYWAYS !
    7baiit haida el part kteeeeeeer !
    be3ad w beyjanin kamain !
    bade a3rf shu ra7 yrd 3laiya =P
    hahahah omg omg omg curiosity kills bsr3aa kamly =(
    inty bt3aa2dy kamain
    mwaa7 (K)(K)(K)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hamda...

    LOOOL !

    3aaad ur comparing it with twilight!

    thatsssss a OMG compliment !!!

    im gladddd u liked it love;***

    inshallaaa raaa7 ta3arfeee yaaa 2lbeee;)

    thaaaanks enteee elyy bet3aa2di LOL

    i suck in this accent haha

    i just called a girl from my class to tell mee how to answer u loooool

    3abeee6a ana hehe

    luvich ya 7elwah;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaaha
    fdaiitch ana
    btw yalla its been 3 days since you last posted w now its weekend akeed you will be busy ='(

    mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7 (K)
    have a great weekend ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. hiiii your story is greaat :P i looove ittt poooooooooooost ssooooooon plzzzzzz

    um flfola :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today awal marra agrra your story, I started it oo couldn't stop it's so amazing oo your way of writing what she's thing of is wonderful;*
    please post soon can't wait to know what's going to happen !!!

    Q8iaa;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. thinking** ;p


    Q8ia;**

    ReplyDelete