Saturday, January 9, 2010

8i9at '3araam*1*

IM BACK !


missed you all terribly
here you go sugaaarz

please share your thoughts about the story and any suggestions il be glad to accept them=D


enjoy !



It was spring break of 2007, that’s when it all started


Day 1
10:30 am




El ‘3alya mom: Meera, yalla 7abebeti wake up

Me: Mamaa please 5aleeeni!2wal yoom 2yjaza, im so tired

El ‘3alya mom: yalla benet25ar warana darb dbaai !3endich el eyjazaa kilhaa regdee gad matebain

Me: inshalllaaa ya a7laa mamaa fel 3alm el7een bagoom
(she knew I wasn’t going to wake up, so she kept standing there till I got up)

El ‘3alya mom: Noura ,mama yalla goomy

Noura was my baby sister that was 8 years old...it was just me and her.


She loved me more than my brother, Khalifa.
He was living in Dubai with my grandparents at the moment to finish college.

I noticed she was proud I was her only sister. I adored her.
Anyways back to the story.

I was so annoyed...you know how it feels like waking up that early morning.
(An innocent confession I do love mornings but the sleep takes over)


I wasn’t much of a long distance trips lover...but Dubai was different.

7abaybee kilhum hnaak...We went to Dubai only in long holidays...This was difficult for me to stay away that long! Half of my family lived there.
I mean my mother’s side.

I was looking forward for this holiday madree laish bs every time there’s this new excitement…!
Like something was waiting for me out there…adventure


11:30
On the way to Dubai



I was still sleepy and starving …but eating on the road wasn’t a good idea for me since I get car sick very easily…so I took out my iPod and kept on listening to songs

Noura had her head on my lap, fedaait’ha she was such a peaceful girl


mamaty’s phone rang


I noticed it was yadoo Meera,
I wasn’t focused on what the conversation was about at all

All what I heard
El7emdella el banaat b5aair, eysirch 7alhum …blah blaah…fel darb el7een…blah blah… Bu Khalifa beyee ba3d yoomain… blah blah…haaih mashalla bait goom saif mawjoodeen? Ma5abarteeni enhum radaw min el sefar…blah blah...inshalla yal ‘3alya jereeb new9al,yalla nchoofkm 3eyal..allah ey7af’6ch


Bait goom saif?

I wasn’t in the mood to think…but is it who I think it is…..?





I drifted to sleep….

I don’t remember the dream
I just remember it was me searching through something
Trying to find something missing
But I didn’t know what it was.


“MEEROH”I snaped from my sleep freaked out
I noticed the car wasn’t moving


“a5eeran”I whispered to myself and smiled.

Jumeira

6 comments:

  1. Jumeiraaah <3
    <3ed the post
    but where are they coming from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg please continue!
    IM LOVIN' IT!!
    jumeiraaah! el 7uuuub <333
    my baby's from there :D
    anyways w8in for ur next :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, welcome back!!

    I keep entering your blog in hopes of reading the first part; now I'm satisfied. =P

    Next please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring Of Truth..
    thanks 7abeebti=)their coming from Abudhabi


    Anonymous...
    mashkoora sweetie ;p


    DM...
    stay around=p il be posting soon inshalla

    ReplyDelete
  5. im loving the start:*
    loved the writing too:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. “MEEROH”
    AM ALREADY LOVING THIS <3

    ReplyDelete