Thursday, January 14, 2010

8i9at '3araam *3*

Sweeetie Pies ;D!


sorry it took a while to write this post !
u guys asked for more details so here you go;D
3ad inshalla this post is long enough








enjoy !
-------------------------
PREVIOUSLY



That’s when he came.


3abdalla.

--------------------------


Could it really be?


Musta7eel…


What was I thinking?






I felt a giggle rushing out and held it back before I embarrassed myself in front of the crowd…


Why was I having a laughing moment?


Nothing was funny..

I should snap out of this


I couldn’t stop starring at him


I’m sure it was his eyes that caught my attention that much.








So familiar

I seriously didn’t realize that he was soaking wet,


I guess he was one of the unfamiliar faces I saw outside playing with jet skies,


I was too busy staring! I mean it;


Khalifa:Salaaaaaaaam 3alikummm !


He sounded so excited and ridiculously very loud!






I didn’t notice 5aloof was even talking!


My face’s expression changed like..5 times !






It’s the same look you see on a little girl, as she sees the perfect doll through the window in a toys store…




My eyes grew wider by the second


I felt that I had the weirdest stupidest look on my face right now


But somehow that didn’t matter


Our eyes locked for a few seconds


But man it felt like forever rather than seconds!


His eyes were familiar to me


They still had this darkest glow in them.












I remembered


My head dropped and I tried to distracted myself from looking


As if that was going to keep me from looking back! I thought to myself


all the memories rushed back to me





9 years ago had passed since I last saw him.
He was my childhood crush,








 3abdalla




9 years ago he was my hero
My only shield


Flashback…






9 years ago
I was around 7 years old
It was around noon…


I was sitting on the steps of grandpa’s house crying my eyes off


My face was covered with my tiny hands…I didn’t want anyone to see me crying


Rashood, a kid from next door always bullied me and made fun of me infront of all the other kids and that was the reason for me to cry


Nobody was around and I liked it that way




(Innocent confession...I’d rather stay alone when I’m upset,having company is nice but that just makes me more sad..i know,so weird for a kid but that the way i was since childhood...im a very social girl but when it comes to feelings i like keeping them to myself)





I noticed someone was walking towards me
“Mno za3alch?”He said




I looked up…he was standing right in front of me with a smile on his face


I was so embarrassed I whipped my tears from my face trying to look strong




“Nobody” I said
My voice cracked..It sounded like I was going to burst into sobs any seconds




“Go away”I put my face back in its old position expecting him to turn around and leave


I heard footsteps thinking he decided to leave


I lifted my head to see if he’s gone


Instead he was standing right beside me laying his back on the wall that was on my right


with a huge smile on his face


“I know your crying because of rashood el sebaal” he said


“don’t worry nobody’s going to hurt you as long as I’m around” he tired to sound so manly “I promise”


“oooh ,Here” he said and tossed me a pack of mint flavored gum…


he knew it was my favorite “yalla lets go were all playing catchers, ta3aly”he said in a enthusiastic tone


“thanks hehe”I said shyly and whipped my tears that had reached my chin by now and got up all excited
































Back to reality




I smiled at the memory


Yes….I know what you’re all thinking


He was totally mister charming as a kid


God knows if he’d changed


You should know I’m not the kind of girl that accepts anyone into her life…


my personality is unexplained…


I forgive a lot…


I give a lot…


share my joy…


and hide my sorrow…


I knew I wouldn’t get hurt while I was close to him…


He promised me that I wouldn’t get hurt..












I lived in Abu Dhabi and he lived in Dubai


I only used to see him when I visited Dubai for the holidays…


But they were the best days of my childhood












Unfortunately
This all changed


His dad got a great offer to work in the United States and had to move their,
permanently.




He wasn’t related or anything, just family friends.




Now I guess his family just moved back to Dubai and as I assume he should be in 2nd year of college

















 

Anyways




My plate was full


Yadoo 7abeebti maga9erat she filled my plate with all types of food


And I couldn’t eat;


I froze...


Time froze...


My heart stopped beating...


I couldn’t control myself...


I was out of this world...


I got Goosebumps all over my body…indicating me to snap out of my dream


I searched for my breath but wasn’t able to find it






“7abooba,sho feech matakleen”yadoo said


“huuh”I was able to breathe again “la mashte’hee”I whispered












He stared back


I wasn’t sure if he was looking directly to me


I turned back to see if someone was standing behind me


Probably some one more interesting I thought





But it was just me
He smiled
He was smiling at me!




That smile lightened up my world.








But why?

I got this weirdest feeling ever!


Ooh my head is twirling…


you know the feeling when you just get of a roller costar?


Yes that was it…


butterflies were all over my stomach to


Why is this weird feeling growing in me?


I was confused after the dramatic scene that just happened

dont get me wrong people I was so NOT love struck

but I was shocked

its not everyday i see someone that used to be a very important part in my life...

I never experienced love before

and I wouldnt call a crush,love

so this was something normal

right?



I used to be the clever girl in my family...

everyone would say

Meera was on the honor role 4 years in a row

Meera gets a dozen of certificates every year

Meera knows every question asked

ask Meera akeed ta3rif the answer

people would talk and talk...








but why wasnt I able to answer any of my questions now?

What was going on…?


This was beyond description to me...


It was a new experience…

But I certainly knew the answer of the most important question...


That answer was what mattered now…




















I knew he remembered me...


-------------------

sneek preview...


"thats my girl"he said



12 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGG TAWNE I WENT ON THE BLOG TO CHECK IF U POSTED ANYTHING!

    Freaaaaakky !!! ok brb ama read it =p a7bchh (kk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so i read it =p !

    Wow its worth the wait ♥_♥

    I forgive a lot…
    I give a lot…
    share my joy…
    and hide my sorrow…

    Loved this part,, sounds like me =p walla lol !

    Well written ;* waiting for ur next ;D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7ADA 3AJEEEEEEEEB!!!WALLAH BADOO5 ANA!!
    I FELT ENNO I WAS AT HER PLACE!!

    YOUR WRITING GAVE ME BUUTTTERFLIES!!!
    WE WANT TO KNOW HOW DOES HE LOOK!!

    KEEP GOING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambaih raw3....... f'6ee3a ilstory
    ani 7abaita mn awal ma shftah.
    yalla 7aboba post as soon as posible
    lana ma ni gadra a9br akthar 3an 5 days
    xoxo ;p (unknown)
    ;* ;* ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tutti*...
    7abeebtiii ;*:* a7ibchhhhhh
    glad u liked that part hehe(K)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heaven...
    7ayatiii enteee ;*
    besmella 3alich ladoo5eeen =p
    inshalla this upcoming post will be more about him ;)

    so t7amelaaay 3an la u faint ba3ad hehehe=p


    luv uu;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. unknown...
    thanksss babezz ;*
    if im able to finish writing tonight for sure il post ittt !

    so stay around sugaa ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. leish ma7aaad gaaleee that u posted !!!!
    aaaaaa5ir man ya3laaam =(
    el post (Y) :p
    aaaaaaaaaaaaw
    aweeeenaaaaah thaaats my girl ;P
    hahaha a7laa shay 5aloooof :p
    waaaiting for the next post hunn !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiiiii
    iv been a scilent reader for a while,,, but i realy realy realy realy like ur story !!! waitting for the next post !!! :*



    P.S:: I just posted my first story , i hope u read it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. springyyyy !!

    entee wainich;(

    i thought u would be the first to post ya galbii entee

    yalla next post inshalla tonight bss lazm eykoon ur post from the first k 7abeeebtiii;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. sakn el8alb...

    im glad u liked it 7abebtyyy !

    il check out ur story right now sweeetie ;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGAAAAAAAAASH !
    SERIOUSLY,THIS IS BEYOND *I REPEAT* BEYOND AMAZING ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete