Monday, May 24, 2010

8i9at '3araam*18*

DARLINGS!

mar7ebaaaa bel6aaash wel raaaash;p
hehe my sweet sweet friend was asking sho ma3nat '6ash o raash'
i actually have no idea bas i think something to do with nice smells;p
now the word is stuck in my head lool




so about the trip !
looool we were split into 4 groups each with 5 girls
7emdelaaaaa we got the coolest teacher!
2waal mawe9alna we did a makeover for her!
ma9la7cheyaaaat;p
then our adventures started hehe
shopping
having coffee
goofing around
the clubcar was standing right in front of Gucci!
although the place wasnt right to ride a clubcar bas walla it was worth it!
we even convinced the teacher to take us to sega republic and play ma3ana!
loool walla all you can hear is her screaming!

GUESS WHAT!
Our Fashion show is this WEDNESDAY!!!!
im soo excited omgggg
i have to say that this is one of my most stressful weeks for this year!
my outfits are all ready el7emdella
we are a bit panicking about the stage and runway=/
the dude didnt show up to start fixing and building
bas enshalla 5aair
i have to calm down

anyways lovies...
hopw its not to late for you...


Enjoy!
__________________________________
PREVIOUSLY

she answered



“heheh ma6areena mallion!”


She was silent for a few seconds


“ok dgeega,he wants to talk to you”
___________________________________






ya sha'3eln fekry o galbi 3an elnaas...
mabeek tes2aal laain gaal ete9aly....




























She pointed the phone towards me



He wanted to talk to me?


3abdalla wants to talk to Meera










Ok…










Should I start freaking out?


I cant talk to him!!!!


Asti7iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!


Ma3aarf sho agoool 7ataa


Do I say aloo or heey first?


What if my voice isn’t that nice through the phone


What if I sounded like a man!


Ok..ok il say hey it sounds nicer and more casual






I took it after a long argument with myself


“aloo”


Didn’t I just say bagoool heeey!


What happened to listening to my head?


Gosh mub wagtaa Meera focus


“hallaa bel shai6anaa ”


I can hear the laughter and excitement in his voice


“hehe ahlaain”


“All covered huh?”


His voice sounded secure and calm now


“Thanks to you hehe”


“shoo thanks ba3aad…that’s my job katkoooty”


I was quiet ma3eraft sho agool


He knew I was mesta7ya


I wasn’t talking much


“mesta7ya 7ataa 3al phone?hehe fdaaitich walla”


“hehe”










Laughing is all I could do


That’s what I did when I got nervous


I laugh


He understood me though














“enzain yalla come inside eat something I noticed you left your plate full during breakfast”


“umm laa 3adi I feel full actually”


“full?what do you mean with full?hehe makalty shay!”


“heheh walla im so full”


“5ala9 I won’t eat either”






















Silence


Does this mean I have to eat in front of him?


How does he expect me to do so?





















“you there?”


“haih”


“Coming?”


“Coming”


He was asking me waraa ba3aa’6


“3ashani betakleen?”


“3ashaank”


“bet5al9een elplate killa?”


“haaih”


“mestansa 7abeebti?”


“mestansaa”


“mashay m’6ayjebech?”


“welaa shay”


“Sho ba3aad?”


“a7ebik”


“hehehe”


I didnt get why he was laughing at first


“I love it when you’re out of the world”


“sho?”


it took me a second to notice i just told him a7ebik

"awwwh"

i was blushing


He sounded pleased


I was happy
























I told him I was coming in now


I closed minah and gave the phone back to Salami with the goofiest smile plastered on my face


Yes I was already in cloud 9


Floating in my own little bubble




















I couldn’t stop thinking about how this feeling gets bigger by the second


I loved him more by each and every second


I missed him more by each and every second


I thought of him every step of the way













we were next to the kitchen entrence

i saw khalifa coming from the back

he had a total messy look on

his hands were filthy with black dirt

akeed kaan yet3abal bel darajaat or something

his hair was all over the place

i watched as he tried to move it from his eyes and got his face dirty too

he was looking at his phone

khalifa didnt look like me at all

he actually was a copy of my dad yoom kan 9'3eer

dark dark brown eyes...3yoonah kanaat na3saanh...his lips were perfectly shapped and slightly dark...5ashmaah seyoofy... he had broad shoulders...his abs were well defined...his jaw line was very sharp...biceps were shapped perfectly...his hair was very dark just like his eyes...kan very messy and mag9oo9 mdaraaj..his hair has always been long,good length actually...he was very tanned...his height was maybe arounf 170...body was fit as well...


he was wearing neon yellow shorts with a white t-shirt that had some cartoon drawings printed on it..his edhardy cap was on

kaan shaklaa so sweaty and dirty

(inoccent confession...i actually love seeing sweat on 'SOME' dudes..specially when their working out..chee it makes them look sexier than ever;p)

he was on the phone and walking into the house

i knew from the begining that it was a girl on the phone with him

he was talking in a low tone and smiling the whole time

i wonder who she was and what was her story

will talk more about them in upoming posts......











he walked right infront of us welaa 3abarnaa

mash'3ool bel 7abeeba hehehe

Salami understood what i was seeing and giggled








We reached the kitchen


I went up straight to the fridge and opened it to see what was available


I took out some tomato and 7aloomy cheese


My favorite actually


Salami got us some brown slice bread and 3 plates


"Leny can you please cut the tomato into thin slies "

the maid started working right away

Then i headed to the fridge again to choose the juices


“sho t7ebeen?orange, grape, strawberry, pomegranate wela apple ?”


“uuuummmm,il take apple”











































“And him?”


“Ask him yourself”


She was looking at something the other way and smiling

i knew who it was...






sharaabtk min el7eb kaasn waraa kaaaas!

16 comments:

  1. ya salaaaam i loved tha post walla bss plz plz plz lat6awleeen 3alainaa ;**
    love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah allah !! 3a hal courage !! Shu ha faj2a a7bk ? Kakoota lol !

    & about khalifa ! I WANT *-* bs 3ad g9eer for a guy ! ana 169 <.< bummer LOL

    Ya 3aaini 3al confession .. I agree i agree i like it too (a)

    OMG <3 ur sandwhich ! Tomatoe and haloumi cheese <3 nsaiti el pepper :o !

    Haha i liked the post ! Let's c what he'll choose ;) i hope it's stawberry baykoon cute eshai !

    Love you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7beeebty el post 3ajeeb wala ya7lilhom 7adhom cute o khalifa b3aref whats his story ?? lol post soooooooon im glad you had fun bil trip o inshalah you will have fun eb fashion show love you

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7ayatii dazzzi
    sry i ddnt comment earlier
    bs 9dg mash'3oola bil emti7anat =S

    7ayaatii el post 6rrr :P
    ta3ale !! Shga tgooleely shely 5leefah
    and hes in a relationship :P
    lol ma yestewee
    inzain is he still in a relationship
    looool
    waiting for the next post babe
    ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dazzi weinich 7abeebty ?!
    ;******

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!
    where are u babe?!
    miss u here!
    ive been a silent reader but not any more;P
    LOOOVE ur story by the way 3ajeebha!
    confession: i love the emirati ramsaa! wai zooooqaa<3
    hehehe
    anyway ! PLLZ abii post
    xoxoxo
    -S;;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. SuziQ_...
    sorry 6awalt(a)
    post on the way love;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tutti*...
    fdaaitch entee
    now will know what he chose;p
    love you gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. um flfula...
    entee el3ajeeba ya galbii
    post on the way 7abeebty wela eyhimch;*
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Springiyaa...
    7abeeebtii
    miss uu wayed
    hahaha 5aleefa is all urs babez;p
    next post coming soon
    sorry t2a5art 3alaaikm
    finished school last thursday then needed a break from about everything:p
    a7ibich

    ReplyDelete
  11. S...
    hello there silent reader:p
    glad u made a presence loool
    entee el3ajeeba 7uby
    o anaa a7eb ramsaatkm;p
    post on the way darlin;*
    stay around aba achoof ur comment fel next post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Luv your story <3
    walla its amazing just likee youuu <3
    i Cant wait for the Next Post
    xoxo Luvvv Youuu


    Reem <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. your stoooooooory is addicting
    cant wait till the next post

    xoxoxooxx

    wazy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im OFFICIALYYYY in love with ur story..... Bas yalseeen nitraya 3ala narrrrrr for the next post mitaaa batnazleeeen...... :""""""( bisr3a plzzzzz i really miss meerooo oo 3abood!!! LOVE U,,,, MISSS U,,,,oo missss ur STORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY!!!
    Mashalla the way you write amaazing!

    Yalla post please! aba a3ref sho bystwiii!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dazz =(
    lat6awleeeeeen 3alaina <'3
    am waiiting <'3
    please ;;*
    xoxoox


    Reem

    ReplyDelete