Monday, May 17, 2010

8i9at '3araam*16*

FAST ENOUGH;p?

elyoom ana 7a6aa reel 3alaa reel....
mashy sha'3la
i  postponed everything !
i need a day off haha
the weekend was not enough
its never enough u9laaan=/


tomorrow we have a school trip to Dubai Mall...
im only excited because all of my besties are coming!!!
im thrilled about it 7abaaaybe xx

YAW NEW FOLLOWER;p
welcome love
haha bossy huh looool ma7laat elserious


Enjoy!
_____________________________
PREVIOUSLY

“shit”



I whispered


What the hell is he doing here?

____________________________































My lips were sealed



My eyes were shaken


My hands were trembling


My legs were glued to the ground





























































Whats happening?









































“sho tsaween hnee roo7ich?”


“haa?..ummm I was…”


His eyes were suspicious


He was scanning the place


“wain Mahra 3anich?”


“Mahra?she’s ….around”


“wain?”


He got closer to me

























I didn’t know where he came from but it seemed like he was fel garage in the backyard and came our through the back gate


His voice was calm


But I was still terrified


What if he saw him with me alone?


What if he did see us together already?


What if he wanted to see if I would lie?


What if he knew everything all along?











What if…..





























“sho feech Meera? Why aren’t you answering?”


“I j-just came here t-to ummm”















I wasn’t that close with him you see


So he wouldn’t know if I was lying or saying the truth


But he was super close with 3abdalla


So I didn’t know what to expect






















“bu d3ay!”


I turned to look at him with warning in my eyes


He was a bit far

i saw him giving me his calm down gesture


“tawni yaay adiglk waaink ya rayaal!”


Khalifa looked at me for a long second


I didn’t understand what he was searching for


Then back to 3abdalla




















Was he trying to connect the dots?


The look of suspicion was gone


It was replaced with a wide smile as soon as 3abdalla was close to him















“kint fel garage, tawni mrakeb el jet skies fel gaal9. Sho agoolk ya 3abood wain gal9 goom el flani o wain gal9na!2waanh malhm 6alebeya min amreeeca ba3ad!”


3abdalla was standing right in front of khalifa


And I was standing behind 3abdalla


“magiltlk esmaa3 shoory o 5eth’ha!”


“haha walla zain eny I listened to you or else chan 5asaart 25,000 3ala the shitty ones min US!”












I was still standing there


Clueless of course


Boy talk never amused me unfortunately


I started to walk away

































faj2aa i feel this firm hand on mine

“Meera wait im not done talking to you”

10 comments:

  1. hav fun 7abeebtii 2mrw ;*
    owwwww who iz khalifa iz he her cousin?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abeebty Dazzii batnarooon dubai bachir
    ;***
    7ayakum ya galbiii
    inshaAllah u'll have fun
    deshoo Sega Republic :p
    5leeeeefah <3 <3
    7abaaitaa :p
    haha
    mashkoora for the post Dazzii
    ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuziQ_....
    thanksss babeee!
    enshalla we will
    khalifa is her oldest brother...
    he lives in dubai with her grandparents...
    studying there actually,and best friends with 3abdalla...

    ReplyDelete
  4. springyaaa....
    beyjoood ahalhaaa ya galbiii!
    enshalla we will ethaa ma3aa goom Tutti and the girls akeeeed;p
    yes walla yebaaalna endish !!
    thou i knew the crazy teachers will go insane on us;p
    hehee shleeeh 5eleefah 7aagich springyy;p
    your most welcome 7abeebtii
    luv you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHIT shyaaaabi 5alifa ba3ad ! bss ma a3ti8ed yadrii 3an shay ! love the post !! 7beebty have fun bacher ! and 3an the post el 8abli 7beebty you are smart malich shogel bel nas kalamhom ma ra7 yfeedich ! be strong you can do anything you want if you blieve in yourself , love yoou

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAST ENOUGH BS ITS SHORT ='(
    3bdalla is starting to sound like a typical as*
    ma3rf why !
    this is soo juicy,post the next one soon !
    mwaa7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh yaaaaaaaaaay !!!!

    Finally *dances* i was so happy when i was reading , cheh curiousity floating in the air around me XD

    Khalifa ? Who the heck is he o.o god am curious !

    Enshalla doom u have nothing to do ! 3ashan u always post (6)

    A7bchhhhhhh !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hamda...
    hmmm you cant judge by now...
    when i get more into the story ul understand keshay;**
    next post sooon darling!
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tutti*...
    looool im feeelin yaaa;p
    enshalla doom happy !!!!
    heheeh sho feeekm you all forgot who khalifa is!
    hathaa Meera's Big brother il explain more fel other post
    ahahaa fdaaitch yeah i wish that too!
    a7ibich moreeee;***

    ReplyDelete