Sunday, May 16, 2010

8i9at '3araam*15*

heeeey you guys!

sorry 6awaaalt 3alaaaikm =/
school has been taking all my time!
im already studying for exams which are in 4 weeks....
25 days exactly...
some ppl say its too soon but i like being ready lol


new followers...
WELCOME!



and my sweet sweet followers and commenters...
I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH=p!



my silent readers...
WAINKM?


haha 3eybaatny elsalfaa 9aa7;p

anyways.....any questions about the story please feel free to ask!
sorry again for being late;(



Enjoy!

__________________________________

PREVIOUSLY

he slipped his fingers between mine



exactly were they belonged....

and whispered into my ear.....

"a7ebich Meera"

____________________________
















wanaa a7ebik wagoolaha lek...

kelmaa 5aleeha fe baalk....


















“sho gelti?”



“huh ?sho gilt?”


I felt a smirk forming on my face


I didn’t even notice what I just said


“3eedy”


His voice was excited


I turned to look at him


His eyes were glowing


Shaaag el7aalj mestaaans


7abeeebi he was so surprised!









He knew I would say it one day


But not that soon


Mesta’3reb min ely geltaa

he was used to Meera ely kila teste7i

so he didnt expect me to say it now












“shoo?”


“gooly a7ebk”


His voice was calm bas firm


“a7ebk”


I intended to whisper it


“masma3”


“a7ebk”


I still whispered










mafee '3airah sekaan roo7i 7abeebi wanaa a7ebaa...

law galw temanaa atmana 3umry gerbaaah....











I knew he was getting irritated


“betgooleen welaaaaaaaa”


He had an evil smirk on now


What was he planning to do?


I wonder….


Light bulb!


Hmmm….


Well the only way to find out is…….


I smiled as I planned it














I nodded


“yalla achoof”


He wanted to sound serious


But I can hear the laughter in his voice


Masek 3emraa jedaamy


Bas 3yoona tbaayn kel shay












I got closer to him


I lifted my toes to reach his ears


My arms were getting support from his shoulders


He tilted his head down to make it easier for me


I was super close....


Ya3nii my lips could almost kiss him


That close......














Lafeet waraayah to see if the cost was clear


El7emdella ma7ad was there


I knew Salamii was somewhere around but I didn’t worry















“27m…I’m waiting”


I turned to look at him his face was stuck to mine


I swear his lips were an inch away


One inch


Maybe even less













I could feel his breath on my face


It smelled minty and fresh

his hair was moving with the wind

i watched as his mouth moved

His eyes were concentrating


They seemed busy with something else


I didn’t want to distract him but this was too much


I couldn’t even blink


I wasn’t even sure if my heart was beating


I literally froze















He was staring!

it wasnt just looking at one place

oh nooo....

his eyes were everywhere

scanning every part of my face

as if it was the first time


Laaish chee ey6al3ny!!


Why am I not doing anything about it?!


What the hell Meera, move it girl!













He sucked his lips as he watched me carefully


It was the first time he looks at me that close


Face to face.














But he seemed so cute I didn’t want to distract him but in the same time I imagined how I was supposed to react


I would turn red


Bright red


Maybe even purple


Then run like a lunatic back home!





















I giggled at that thought


How funny that would be


He was still staring at me


It seemed like ages till I started talking again


“ummm…3abdalla?”


“mmmm”


“hehe are you ok?”


His eyes snapped back to me


Now that I had his full attention


“shoo?”


“hehehehehe”


“what?laish te’67ekeen?”


His face was blank


I don’t even think he noticed sho kaan eysaawi this whole time!


“hehehehe”


“why are you laughing yal shai6anaa”


















He was laughing bdoon may3arf sho elsalfaa


7abeeebi 7ashrn ma3aa elnass 3eeed


“a’67aak 3alaaaik!hehehe”


“te’67ekeen 3alyaah haaaa”


The evil smirk was back in its place


















That was a warning for me


I started running as I giggled


“anaa baraweeech”

his voice was nearI knew he was right behind me


I didn’t know where to go


Or where to hide














My hair was all over the place


I had to run somewhere safe


Somewhere where I wouldn’t see my parents














We were on the other side of the property now


The house wasn’t seen anymore


Just the palms that were filling the backyard


I stopped to look back he wasn’t there


















“wain raa7?”


My voice was low but still heard










































 Suddenly






















































































I fell arms wrap around my waist and pull me off ground


“zaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5aitch!”


The only thing I was able to do is laugh, laugh, and laugh!


I was laughing so hard my tummy started hurting!


(innocent confession…when I laugh a lot, I can’t stop! I can go on nonstop!)



























“te’67ekeen 3alyaah anaaa!”


“heheheh put me down!”


“mabaaaaaaa hehehehe”


“3abaaaaaady !”


“ahahah gooly a7ebk first”


“a7ebk!”


“louder!”


“A7EBK!!!!”


He put me down gently

























I turned to face him


With the goofiest smile on my face


“we7da eb we7da”


I winked

 And started walking back to the house knowing he would be right behind me













































“Meera?”


“shit”


I whispered


What the hell is he doing here?


13 comments:

  1. baaabee entee weinich me5tafyaa ?!
    ALlah ywafigch 7abeebty in skool
    KHLEEEEFAAAH :P
    9aa7 ?!!?
    7laaailhum MEera o 3abaddy
    7aadhum innocent
    hahaha Dazzi jelabt Kuwaity wyach ba3aad :p
    lol
    anyways babe la t6awleen 3alaina, keep checking ur comments,
    marat as2al 3alaich o entee ma tredeen
    bs bat6aman 3alaich :p
    loove u
    ;****

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma3thoorah fdaitch good luck fe ur examz study hard
    ohh m jee!! who iz he?! O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh !!!!

    FINALLY !! You ddnt tell me u posted ;@ *slapss*

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ejanen el post *-* 3athaaaaaaaab

    So cutte <3 i loved when he started chasing her (L)_(L)

    Haha and about the confession TELL ME ABT IT XD when i was reading it i swair i was imagining you LOL !

    Ahhh ejanen Abdallah *-* Lo bs esma Rashed chan mt 3alaih akthar !!

    Mnu ha a5r shai =/ ? Wtf 5ft O_O

    POST SOON !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaay yeshawgooooooooon 7adhom bare2een lool ! ya7lilah 3abady :P minoooooooo eli gal mera a5er shay :P love the post post soooooon

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  5. shiiiiiiiit who is there
    <3'ed the post wayed 7elo
    xoxoxo
    love drunk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Springyyy...
    sorry darling got really busy=/
    laaish madesheeen online anymore!
    i miss you like hell;(
    hahahaha whooo knowssss maybe its khalifa maybe its a new character;p
    wayed innocent 9aa7??
    who would have known how things would turn out?
    enshalla babee il check everytime!
    u9laan any comments i get i get a notification on my bb so ma3rf laish mawe9alni shay=/
    e6amenaat 3alaaich el3afya babee
    psot soon enshalla im working on it nw
    love u;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. SuziQ_...
    thank darlingg
    enshallaa...hope im ready though
    looooool 3al oh m geee;p
    cheftyyyy !
    madreee min wain 6elaa3 hathaa;o
    u'll find out soon enshalla
    luv ya;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tutti*...
    loooool sorry babes i totally forgot to tell ya today!
    walla it sounds soo fun 9aa7!!
    chee abaa 7aad yerbaa3 warayh now T.T
    hahaha i was laughing my ass off t3arfeen!
    im such a daydreamer and every part of the story i keed imagining it!!!heheh i think thats why i take ages to post:p
    why rashid;p?
    welaa eyhimch a surprise is coming up soon!
    hathaa bt3arfeen mno hewaa soon
    freaky 9aa7=/
    imagine bas the scene;s
    posting soon
    luv yaa ;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. um flfola...
    chefty 3aad?
    wayed baree2en 9aa7?
    they're like 2 kids!
    hehe haih walla 7laailah...
    dont ya worry you'll find out soon enshalla;p
    the post loves ya tooooooo<3!
    enshalla soon darlin
    love u;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. love drunk...
    big time shit;s
    ey5aawf elshay 9aa7!
    ana roo7i 5eft:p
    thanks darling 3yoonich el7elwah
    luv yaa;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVES IT <3 !
    INTY WAINCH MN ZMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I MISS 3ABADY ='(
    HE'S SOO PERFECT..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *DAYDREAMING*
    LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hamda...
    darling!
    i missed you soo much!!!
    mhmm i agree he was perfect!
    loool ana ma3aach babe...daydreaming is a must
    i love you more babe;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. you already got this new follower hooked ;p

    love the storyy <3

    post soon as possible im serious :P

    ReplyDelete