Tuesday, May 18, 2010

8i9at '3araam*17*

7ABAAAYB GALBII;*****

wallaaa im supeeeeer hyper today!
the trip was a blast
fdaaait my classs walla
haha rakebaatna my friend a clubcar in Dubai mall!
walla wanaaaasaaaa!

ok soo most of you guys were asking who the hell is khalifa!
looool maloomkm i take so long to post akeed betensoon mno hathaa o.O
khalifa is Meera's big brother and only brother...
he lives with his grandparents fe Dubai
studying over there too...

anyways hope you like this post;****




Enjoy!
_____________________________
PREVIOUSLY

I was still standing there



Clueless of course


Boy talk never amused me unfortunately


I started to walk away


Guess what?

“Meera wait im not done talking to you”
___________________________





























He had a smile on his face



That was supposed to calm me down


But why was I still freaked out?


Was it because it was the first time I get questioned by my own brother?


I waited silently on the side


I could see 3abdalla stealing glances every time khalifa was looking the other way


His eyes were calm


“Meera I found it!”


I turned to look


And before I knew it she was squishing me with her bear hug


“found shooo!!??”

i had a confused look on my face
“shhh just go along il explain later!”


She whispered in my ear


“I just found your other earring! i told you will find it hehehe”


I turned to look at 3abdalla


Khalifa was staring at me waiting for an explanation


“I didn’t get the chance to tell you, kint adawer sh’3aby…umm we were walking here and I thought it would probably be around here somewhere”



















I smiled at him, he believed


I knew he was accepting what I was saying


I don’t know where that came from


Covering up my lie


I felt safer




















“hehe zain enich 7a9alteeh”


He smiled at me


Laish beyshik feya?


Who would?


I’m the innocent one remember…




















“hehe yeah 7emdella wela chan umayaah waje3atni”


3abdalla was still there,smiling


He was happy I was able to achive this


Kint 5ayfaa


My heart was still beating although I tried not showing any stress

















Salami was standing waiting


Khalifa didn’t notice her standing


“yalla im starving lets go get a snack”


Khalifa looked at 3abdalla and asked him


“hay Salama?”


“haaih ”


“mar7eba Salama…sam7eeni ma3eraftich”


“hallaa feek khalifa..laa la masmoo7,sha5baark?”


“el7emdella eysirch 7aaly,sho ela5baar?”


“tamaam walla,yala 3an ethnkm shabaab benrid elbait el7een”


She smiled peacefully at both of them and started walking with me on by her side





























We stayed quiet till we made sure no one was around


We were next to the house by now

i held my laughter all the way


“hehehe what was that!”


“hahahaha someone called me to the rescue!”


She winked at me


“aweeeh walla galbii eydig!!!!im really bad at this ma3eraft sho agoolah!”


“haha its ok babe don’t worry ”


“hehe…um he called you?”


I started to blush all over again


“yah he told me ta3aly bser3a her brother is here and im with her”


“hehe then?”


“then mashy I came!”






















I was looking down


I was blushing so hard 7aseet my cheeks were going to pop!


She looked at me


“I know this might sound unreal because I’m his sister, but 3abdalla wayed ey5aaf 3alaich o eymoot 3alaaich, and he would do anything so you wouldn’t get into any trouble,lat5afeen,your in very good hands hehe”












musta7eeen enaa netfaarg law yegool ely yegooooool!















She smiled softly at me


I tried to take in what she was saying


I knew this was true, because I experienced that just minutes ago










 be2amr el7ub haweeetk o ebtedaa 3urmy......!
















“hehe for god’s sake he’s been going nuts about you since ever! maygooly kel shay…but just by seeing him look at you that way explains everything to me…I see Me in you hehe… ana kint nafsich mat8abal kel shay, Faris was very protective, bas kaan eymoot feeny, and would do anything to be with me, he made me what I am today,7abeebii ‘3ayarly 7ayaati kelehaa..so don’t be surprised min 3abdalla,im glad to say I see Faris in him hehe”


“allah ey5aleekm elba3aa’6 enshaalla”


“o ey5aleech le5ooya “


“hehe,enshalla”


I couldn’t stop blushing

i would never forget what she just said

her and Faris ended up together

they were happily married

living their own fairytale

our story was similar to theirs

i kept on thinking how we were both alike

how for sure we will last....just like them

























We were sitting on the steps with Salami


i saw her phone glowing

incoming call

'el’3aly 3abdalla'

i was all nervous all of a sudden

galbi bedaa eydig

i looked around searching for him

he wasnt near me

he wasnt around at all

but why do i feel this way even when hes not there?

i smiled as i read the name

its weird how only by reading his name it made me smile

how could he control me like that?

it didnt matter

i wanted him to control me...

i loved having this feeling....














halla bely mete9ely 5alaany agoom min ma7aaaaly !!!



































































she answered


“heheh ma6areena mallion!”


She was silent for a few seconds
“ok dgeega,he wants to talk to you”







magdaar a3eesh bdoonah ya denyeti wel koon...


walla o '3alaat e3yoonk mansaak mahma eykoon...

12 comments:

  1. awww 7laaailhaa she's so cutee!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. owkaay tawnee alaa7th yba eyrams'haa hehe i love how hiz sista wayeed 7abooba <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    how was the Dubaaai Malll el youuum :p
    goleelnaa 3an mo'3amaratkum
    how were the teachers able to control u :p
    loooooooooooooool
    at5ayaaaal ashkaaalkum o entee rakbeen el club car
    Daaazzzziiii kaif shakil 5leeeefah :P ?
    7laailaaah he seems sweet with his sis
    3abaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady <3 <3 <3 <3
    he called his sister to help meeraaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
    mnoooo gadnaaaa ;)
    Dazzzi posted 3 posts in 2 days
    temeee chee ;P
    a7iiiiibiiiiich daaazzzzii
    ;*************

    ReplyDelete
  4. wein saaar my comment
    walla ketabt comment 6eweeel =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7beeeeeebti...
    Soooooo cuuuuuuuute...
    I just read the last 3 posts...
    Sam7eeni 7beebti I was distracted...
    Tyanen sh7alat-ha...
    Oo 3abady moo 6bee3i...
    Oo 5aleefa 7adi 7abaitaaaaaaaa!!!
    I'm glad u enjoyed your trip...
    Love u so much ya galbi...
    Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;**************

    ReplyDelete
  6. OWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

    Salaamiii to the rescue ! (H) 7abait'ha LOL she's like superwoman haha !!

    Nways loved the post (Y)& the songs in it ;)

    Ma7lat'ha wen heya mesta7ya XD a7s she looks cuutte ! Btw a7b her character, kaif mn bara shes so mesta7ya w cheh & mn eda5l she's totally different w she wants to experience things .. (Y)

    waiting for za next ;******

    Love youu

    ReplyDelete
  7. SuziQ_...

    isnt she just the cutest?
    yeah he wants to talk to her!
    i wonder how she'll react..
    i agree his sister is adorable walla
    katkoota 9a7?
    love u darling;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. springiyyaa...

    looool 7abeebtii elcomment mawjood;***
    ma7laat el6weeel ana
    heheheeh faatich walla
    il talk more about the trip fel upcoming post;p
    ur asking about shakil khaleefa haa;p
    hehehe il add that to the next post enshalla!
    hes so sweet ma3aa e5taa...
    yeah imagine that!
    he called her!
    looool just to help her!
    katkoot 9aa7!
    loool chefty 3aad;p
    3 posts bas 7agkm
    heheh a7ibich too springyyy;****

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7awoory;***....

    enteeee elcute ya galbiii;***
    fdaaaitich hope u liked the 3 postss!
    ma3thooora 7abeeeebtii;***
    3abaady makoo methlaa 3agoooltkm;p
    khalefa is a sweetheart
    il introduce him more enshallaa
    thankss babee i had a blast walla fel trip
    love you too sweetie;****

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7adhooom yeshawgoooooon o e5ta 3ajebaaaaa wala post sooon

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tutti*....

    hehehe chefty 3aaad;p
    cheee abaaach sharaaaat'ha tesm3eeeen!
    hehe 7abeeebti ma7laatich;**
    songs are sooo random loool
    fe minhm i never lsn too but had too include them fel post:p
    omgg yaaaah wayed teste7y
    she has a strong character
    bas matbaayn shay t3arfeen
    everythings covered 3endha shes like a closed book...
    the next is coming up soon;***
    lovee uu babee;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. um flfola...

    eyshawgooon wayed 9aaa7?
    ma7aad nafs e5taa
    3ajeeeba hal bint
    enshalla sweetie il post very soon;**
    xx

    ReplyDelete