Monday, May 3, 2010

8i9at '3araam*14*

sweeeties;****

i missed u guys wayed wayed wayed!!
abaashrkm !
SAT exam went well!
wallaaaa it was such a stressful week!!!

thankgod thats over hehe=p
o noticed we have a new follower!
welcome darling and hope u enjoy the story;******


this post goes to Tutti*
7abeeebat gaalbi hal bint
i love you soo much 7abeeebtii;****






Enjoy!
_____________________________________
PREVIOUSLY

But I noticed someone standing behind him...



It was a girl....


But who was she?
and why was she with him?

_____________________________________























Leminy feee ma7jaar e3ooonk 7abeebi o 5aleeeny....


 5aleeeny ashoof nafseee fe 3yooonk o a6m2eeen......!
























 

I glanced at the girl standing behind him


5aleeet 3umry macheftaa


But I knew he was watching me carefully


He knew exactly what I was thinking














I could feel his stare on me as I fiddled with my fork

aaaah ya raaabiiiii

laish chee 3yoonah

kaish chee ey3athboon


i just notcied what I've done with my plate


hehe sta'3ferlaaa 5aleetny al3aab belne3maa!


























The girl was being greeted by my grandma, mom and all my aunts


3abdalla was walking in front of her leading her to each and every person to say hello





















 Before I knew it




















































He was standing right next to my chair


With her standing next to him


Everyone was busy chatting and laughing to even notice us


I turned and found him smiling down at me


“9abaa7 el5air”





















He turned to look if anyone was looking at us


She walked forward so I had to get up


“hii sweetie”


“heey”

















We exchanged our kisses and looked at each other with amazement


The first thing I noticed are her eyes


I looked at 3abdalla then back to her to connect the dots


It took me a few seconds to understand





































“ana -”


“shhh 5aleeha”


“hehehehe kaaay”


I ogled at both of them carefully






























“oh”


It just hit me


How stupid


Look at the bright side meera…you didn’t freak out!

















 “shes?”


“yah”























His smile showed love and care towards me....


The way he was so calm and knew the way I thought...


The way I didn’t have to explain things for him

because he knew exactly what I wanted to say....


The way he interacted with all that was happening....

he made it all better...

even when it was during my worst times...








 





 “salami?”


“awwwh didn’t know he talks about me”

she play punched 3abdalla on his chest

she looked like a kid playing with her little brother

i was still surprised to see her








“5aleeeteha t9adeg 3merha now”


“hehehe”


“hehe…so how are you?”


“im good el7emdella and you?”


“im great now that I finally saw you!”


I started blushing


“I’ve heard so much about you walla”


She winked as she started giggling again













Her voice sounded like a smooth rhythm


A relaxing song


She kept on talking as we walked together to the shore















I spotted 3abdalla who was watching us from a distance while walking with khalifa,my brother


She always had something to say

i loved her from the start!

her personality

the way she talked

full of energy

full of excitement











she reminded me of Mahra a lot

both filled the place with fun and laughter















We talked about my life in Abu Dhabi


Where I wanted to study for college


About her life


Her life was a hundred times interesting


Things 3abdalla never mentioned


















She was 22 years old….She turned out to be married! Through love thou…Her husband was from Qatar and she lived there now…still no kids….trying…She also was from a different mother! her mother was a Qatari as well…her parents got divorced when she was just 3 months old then her mother got married to her cousin…


 Now her features are a bit different than 3abdalla…she was very tiny maybe around 158…her weight might have been 50kg I guessed…her hair was shoulder length and very smooth….the same color as her eyes…chocolate brown…her bangs were long put to one side….her eyes were wide with long dark lashes…her nose was tiny with a slight curve…her lips matched the size of her face perfectly…her curves were in the right places….she had a beauty mark under her lips on the right side...and the cutest dimples on both cheeks!!!


She was wearing her 3abaa but her shailaa was on her sholder and her gorgeous hair resting on her shoulders...

time passes miraculously fast with her !

she got a phone call

her eyes were happy

she was all excited!



















"mmm hallaa 7abeeebii!"






























































silence....











































"7ayaati i miss you too"














































silence....








































"hehehehe Faris baaaaaas 3aaad !"












































more silence....
























she looks at me
her eyes were full of love
full of happiness....






3asaa 3aamk sa3ada o 7ub

o tefraa7 bel hanaa killa











she was looking at me now

ste7aat miny i think

she was blushing so hard!










she signals to me "il bee back"

she walks a few steps away

i still can hear her


























"ya 3yoon salaamii

a7ebik ya roo7 roo7i...

yal '3ally....

amoot feek Faris"

my heart stopped....

















































this much love?

how can this be possible?




i admired every word she said to him...

i loved the way she expressed her love....

her feelings...

her face expressions...











i can feel every word as if it was from 3abdalla

as if he was telling me this







i started imagining how life would be with him

how i would be in his arms every night

i started imagining me with him












how love would express its self

how i would learn

how he will be my first experience

my first touch

my first.......






































































































































he slipped his fingers between mine

exactly were they belonged....

and whispered into my ear.....

"a7ebich Meera"



















































































"o ana a7ebik..."















15 comments:

  1. Omg! <3 I love this post!! <3
    Can't wait till the next one. Pls don't be long.
    Love yoou :*
    x
    Vanilla Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abeebty il 7imdila sawiety zain fil SAT :D !
    5abreenee youm ye6la3 ur score
    okai 7ayati ?
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
    i looooooooooooooooove it <3 <3
    Salamii is soo cuuute
    a5eeeeran she saaaaid it ! :D
    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla Sky...
    halaaa eb bint blaaaadyyy<3
    walaaa u loved it?
    7abeeeebti enteee
    glad darling;***
    next post inshalla soon!
    luv uu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Springyyyy....
    yeaaaah saweeeta springyyy!
    i think i did really goood!
    enshallaaa il tell u what my score is soon
    pray with meee!
    shes soooo cute!!!!
    walla shes a amazing character!
    u will get to know her moreee soon
    yeaaah t5ayeelay !
    she finally said it!!
    ba3d 3anaaaa2 hehehe
    luv u babeee;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. OWHHH ! Dazzz !!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUU <3 WALLA LOVE YOU MORE <3 *bear hug*

    Ya 3aaainii 3alaihum ! Fahemha w he fahemtena ; )

    Omg salamii ;$ hehe chan asti7i ! :O we have the same beauty mark :O

    Wait wait =p w how u described her personality? Is that another similarity ;$

    allaaaaaaaaaah kash5a ! 7lo eshaii ena fi a character in an amazing blog nafsee *dances* woot woot a7s ene guw =p LOL !

    Mwahhh am so glad u did well! Told u dont freak out , believe in urself and b positive ; ) ;****

    A 7 B C H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tutti*.....

    7sbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebat 2albii
    a7ibiccch yaaa a'3laa tutti o a7laa friend fe hal denyaa!!
    omg i never noticed that ;O!
    i swear just adding ur name made all these characteristics come along!
    loooooooooooooooooooooool
    yaaa guw enteeeee;p
    cheftee 3aad babes?
    ur a character!
    fantaaaaakaaaaaa!
    hehehe u know mee i freak out 3alla kil shay!
    but thanks gorgeous;***
    i love uu;****

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantttttt wait for next post
    meera w 3abdallah <3 <3 so cuteeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaaah...
    7ada cute 7beebti...
    The cutest post ever...
    Love u ya 7ilwa...
    Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;***********

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7ayati etha ma a3alaich amer momken tsheeleen elword verification mn elcomments...
    La2ana sometimes ma y5aleeni I comment from my phone...
    Love u 7beebti...
    Mwaaaaaaah...
    ;****************

    ReplyDelete
  10. love drunk...
    next post soon inshalla
    entee elcutee!
    luv uu;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7awoory...
    enteee el cutee babeee
    hehe yaah 7aseet!
    i wish posts can go on like thiss forever!
    ma7b sad postss;(
    but not every story is perfect right?
    7abeeebtii i took the word verification off...
    sorry babess makint adree
    lovee uu more gorgeous;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah SAT was gooood :P
    i did el SAT with u btw (a), twni akteshef enna its U

    i loooooove ur story walla <3
    Great work hun :*
    waiting 4 ur next

    ReplyDelete
  13. asoom...
    lol really?
    thats too bad we didnt meet:p
    my story loves u too babeee
    ur comments make me write even better parts..
    thanks darling
    next post soon inshalla..
    love u x

    ReplyDelete
  14. alllah ana mn 86r <3 and I LOVE EMIRATIEEN they're soo cute and very sweet :*

    ReplyDelete