Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8i9at '3araam *8*

DARLINGS!!

did you miss me???!! =p

adree adree you did!

i missed you guys too!!

sorry it took me a week to post (a)

blame it on the school not me=p

i've been trying to make this post as intresting as possible!!

3aad enshalla you like it...

this one's for u mayyoh;****

kel yoom fe school she askes mee

haa did you post?

im like laaa enshalla today(iv been saying that for the past week LOL)

tgooly enzaain just tell me sho bey9eer mafeyaa afichaa

hahahaha loootyah dream on it;p

and also to Springii 7abeebti;***

for her continuous support!

ANYWAYS guess what!?

this post is extraa extraa OMAGOSH for you readers ;p

Juicy! Juicy! Juicy!

and as you all know Valentines day is coming up!

so enshalla ethaa allah araad LOVEY DOVEY post for 7abaaayb galbii ;p

here you go!







Enjoy!
-----------------------------------



PREVIOUSLY


“7abeebtk?”


------------------------------------


 




Ento ma3ayh 9a7?




 


Did he just call be 7abeebtah?










 
Ma7laaat el kelma yoom 6el3at min thamah…


Ma7laaat el innocence ely fe na’6ratah…


Ma7laat’h o ma7laat ‘6a7ketah…






I just noticed how I described him…


Is this Meera talking?


It sounds so bizarre to hear me think this way


Little ms goody shoes gone bad






Is this the way I think of him?


This is just plain wrong Meera,


Back off you know this isn’t right


Remember


You
Are
Not
A
Risk
Taker.





Latet’hwreen…think before taking another step towards this..


This…


Insanity .










I’ve never felt this way…


It’s the first time my heart beats that fast when I’m close to someone


It’s the first time I’m so speechless


It’s the first time I look at a person like they’re the only ones I see


Everything’s is so new…










I actually responded pretty well to this though…


I liked feeling this way…


I liked how the hair on the back of my neck stood up when he touched me..


I liked how I couldn’t look into his eyes more than a few seconds…


I liked how he blocked my thinking passage when I felt his glare…


I liked how he knows the way I react towards his smiles…


I liked the way that just one smile from him makes me forget the reason I was upset…


It was just my thoughts that were disturbing me now…


But I couldn’t control them


I knew that now..




 


I was frozen in time


Speechless…






 
Tameet wagfa mekany a6al3a with curiosity


His eyes seemed dark …


Hidden with secrets..


I knew he was hiding something from me…


He was a few inches away…


He looked at me and sighed


It felt more like looking through me..








He tilted his head to face me


His eyes were trying to escape my gaze…


I watched him carefully as his mouth opened to say something..


I stepped forward to be closer to him


Probably not the best thing to do Meera


That’s when he closed his mouth and turned his face away for a second


I caught a glimpse of pain in his eyes…


It seemed like he tried to escape this…


He wanted to utter something


But something’s pulling him back


“3abady?”My voices was a whisper as I said his name


What does he want to tell me?


After a few seconds


I watched as his gaze dropped to the floor


I watched as he walked away…


Away from me…


Just like that…





What was that?


I know he wants to say something


Bas sho?


Is it that hard?









I was starting to get a weird feeling…


Something was coming I knew it…


I scrambled through my thoughts trying to find an explanation for what just happened


He left me here misplaced


Why would he leave me?


Why so serious all of a sudden?


I started to regret what I’ve said


But why is he making a big deal?










I thought about going after him


But that didn’t seem right to me


Tafkeerah beykoon ‘3ala6 probably


And he just seemed so


Me’6ayj...







I can’t risk that


Or can I?






 
I kept standing there


Alone.





I could almost hear my heartbeats from the silence of the place


I turned to look at Mahra….


She was gone…


That’s weird


Wain raa7t?





I turned back his way


3abdalla was a few steps away


I could see him fiddling with his hair


Then touching the back of his neck


It seemed like he was rubbing it


I couldn’t resist anymore


I had to know what was bothering his that much he would walk out on me


Just like that…






 
I started walking towards him..


Though now he was closer to the house…


Something inside me really wanted to know what he wanted to say


Madree laish galbii kaan magboo’6


7asaait enaah fe shay


Kint lazem a3refah


As I started to get closer to him all these thoughts rushed to my head


Should I ask?


A5aaf he’ll get all upset again


Probably I should just let it go


If he wanted to tell me he would have


I don’t have to force him..


Bas yemkin meste7i eywajehni?


If I ask akeed he’ll tell me


3abdalla doesn’t hide anything from me mub 9a7?










Flashback





I was sitting 3al swing fe bait yadooh


It was around noon


I saw 3abdalla standing close to the outside house gate


He was talking to someone


But I wasn’t able to recognize the other face


His body was slightly bigger than 3abdalla’s body


I assumed he was a bit older than him


It seemed like they were arguing


I kept on watching


After a few minutes I see 3abdalla walking toward me


And I saw the other persons back leaving the property


He came and sat on the grass close to me as I sat on the still swing


His face seemed troubled for some reason


I study his facial expressions


My face was tilted on one side


He looked up at me with his innocent eyes


“Why are you looking at me that way?”


“Me first” I smiled at him


“Who was that?”


“My cousin”


“What does he want?”


“haha yal shaai6ana it’s my turn”


“hehe fine”


I saw a look of confusion in his eyes for a second


He noticed I was looking


The look vanished before I knew it


Now all I could see is his perfect smile


I got up from the swing and sat in front of him on the grass


He just opened his mouth to talk


“la-“


“Too late 5ale9at el minute”I gave him my evil smile


“hahaa laaaa”


He covered his eyes with his hand

he knew this was one of my favorite games...


“sho kaan eyreed your cousin?”


“Ok ok bagoolch bas mub now”


I sighed


“You know I don’t hide anything from you”


I thought about it for a second


“hehe yeah”


 




Back to reality





He trusts me..


He tells me everything….


He wouldn’t hide a single thing from me…


No matter what…


 




I sighed and started to increase my pace


As I walked I wasn’t looking forward at all


My thoughts were literally blocking my head by now


My eyes were down watching my feet hopping not to trip over something


The sand wasn’t balanced


There were rocks here and their


I was having difficulties walking in the sand madree laish


I was closer now to 3abdalla


Before I knew it


I was on the floor


Yes


I tripped.






I didn’t react to the fall


Mastaw3abt ely 9aar


I got up and cleaned my hand from the sand


Suddenly 7aseet shay burning !!


It was a sharp sting!






“AAAAAAAAY”I screamed so loudly


Ely mayesma3 would’ve heard that !


My knee was covered with blood


It was sooo bruised


I saw the sharp rock lying on the sand


3abdalla was by my side in a second


I couldn’t balance myself it hurt soo much


I felt his hand wrap around me for support


“aaayy....ey3awer”I could hear a sob coming out


Oh my god don’t cry in front of him


Please don’t



Too late


My tears were every where


“Meeroh Meeroh 7abeebti its ok ma9ar shay ”


His voice was soothing trying to calm me down


But my sobs were advancing by the second


Specially after hearing 7abeebti again coming from him


The pain grew more.





“hunii waaain kaanw 3yooonich?!!”

his voice seemed high

it made me cry even more
“3en-3en ”my sobs were breaking up my words


“calm down its ok it’s ok” he was rubbing his hand on my back and supporting me with the other


“3endik ”I managed to say after a few seconds


“laish 3endi?”He was smiling now


He tried to not show it


But I could hear the excitement in his voice now


I looked at him


The smile vanished straight away


He had a serious look now trying to hide the laugh that was on the way


“madreee”I started to cry again


“shhhhhh Meeroty don’t cry ”




he was able to calm me down...

i was wearing a long summer dress...
i didnt realize that it was ruined exactly where the cut on my knee was

"Laaaaa!"i cryed again

"what now?!" he was panicing now

"my dress!"i pulled it up to show him where it was all ruined and blood was all over it

"haha allah yahdeech el7een your worrying about your dress and your knee is covered with blood and you might need stiches"

i froze o tameet a6al3a o ana chee men9adma min ely ygoolah

he turned and saw my face with no expressions

his smile disappeared seeda

"i dont think the stiches are needed"he added quickly with a huge smile on his face






we walked in silence....

He held me until we reached the house and sat 3al bench by the pool


He sat right next to me


Kept his hand on my back comforting me


After a few seconds he turned my way


“laish kenti e6al3eeny?”


His eyes were burning


I couldn’t feel the pain anymore


It was worse actually


Now his gaze was burning through me.





"haha laaish mestaa7ya enzaain"he tilted his head to a side looking at me



"its just me 3abady remember"

he flashed me with his perfect straight white teeth

my face trned bright red!

i was blushing!

seriously blushing!

and he noticed i was soooooo shy!

yal fsheela!

i didnt responed to what he said




a few seconds passed....

I just realized

He’s this close...
I could hear his breath...


I could smell his scent...

ma7laat his smell....

it was chee a mixture of perfumes....

i never really liked it when people sparyed themselves with a couple of perfume bottles all at once...

bas 3aalih kil shay '3air

kil shay a7laa...

7abeet every inch of him

i liked him the way he is...

perfect and unique.




 
I could feel his chest hard on my arm...

I thought about fainting


Don’t you dare now!


Mub wagtaa to become a drama queen Meera


Spare your energy


You need it the most this moment





I sighed and looked at him


Waaaaaaaaaaay 3alla hal 3yooon


“I wanted to know” my voice was calm now and even


“Know what?”

i couldnt look at him anymore

not now...



I waited a second


“You never hide things from me remember” i looked down and bit my lips as I said that
“You really want to know?”His voice was closer now


“haih” I was soo shy





“Meerah”


He was way way way close by now!


I could feel his chest moving in and out


I tried to count how many times he inhaled


I lost count ,


I lost my head actually,


I wasn’t thinking.





He was looking straight ahead now


My heart was beating faster by the second


“your....still too young”

he said in a low voice

"im...im not sure if i should tell you"

after he said that i froze


i couldnt blink

i couldnt move a muscle ...

i had a feeling...

but i decided to not believe in it....








“Why not?”i was disapointed now


“You’re already a mess huni”


“Try me” I said with a brave voice


“I will bas now isn’t the right time”


He threw me a fake smile


“ok a hint?”


“hmmm its about me ”


My heart skipped a beat


He paused and looked at me


“and you....”





“what about me?”I said shyly


“giltlich not now”


I gave him my disappointed look


“haha yaa allah 3alla haal look matet’3ayar”he was laughing


He shook my body with him as he laughed


I kept on staring at him waiting for him to speak


“Ok ok il tell you ”his voice was back to serious





 
“Meerah…”


“na3am 3abdalla?”


My voice was shaky now


I was so scared


My hands started to shake


What was coming was really terrifying me


I was getting so anxious and impatient


Galbi kaan eydig soo fast


7aseet I was gna die


Right here


Between his arms


That was heaven for me


Just thinking of that made me settle down and relax...




 
Until he started to speak again...


And I wished the same...


For the first time in my life I wanted that...







“Ana...









ana abaach to be mine Meera”






 maly fe hal dnya swaak ...
inta ya ajmal malaak..
inta il wa7eeed f dnyty...
w maby a3eesh ila ma3aak...~

15 comments:

  1. 1st
    O M G
    im soo interested f shu bay9eeer 3gb
    -,- yalla shdy 7ailch w ktby bsr3a
    Keeeeeppp itt upp 7ayatyy(K)luv u

    its shasi(A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!!
    yalla post another one pleaseeeee :D
    keep it up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 letters
    O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shasii...

    3aaashaaaaat el first=p

    enshalla enshalla i will:p

    luv uuu too huniiii;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. D*...

    LOL shu feeeekm kilkumm teboon el post bser3a(a)

    enshalla 7abeebtii il try to finish it as soon as posibble!!!

    ;****

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hamda...

    one reaction
    =O

    two words
    YEAH BABEEH!!!;p

    luv yaaa gorgeous ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!OMG!!!!

    BREATHTAKING POST!!!!!
    btw how old is he?nasayit:P
    lLOOOVE IT SOO BADLY<3

    ~~HEAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved This Post
    Cant wait For The next One :D
    Keep it up <3

    -Washii

    ReplyDelete
  9. first mashkoora babe for the post
    ;*****
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw
    i loooooooved it :D
    3abaaaaadyy (Y)(Y)
    that is sooooooo sweeeeeet !
    Daaaazzzziiii mashkooooooora ya galbiii
    shediii 7aaalich nbaa the Valentines post 3ajeeeeb :p
    we want more action
    a7ibiich ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!
    3abadyyyyy <3.<3!!!

    Amaaazing juuiiiccyyy posstttt!
    Can't waait for the nexxxtt Posssttt!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. heaven...

    thanks babee

    here hes around 21
    glad u loved it darlin;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. washii...

    mashkoora 7abeebtii
    next post bacher enshallaa
    glad u liked it walla;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Springii...

    weeeeeh chan astaans!

    yeaah babeee abaach t7ebeeenah

    hehe inshalla next post has more action

    wayedd banaat 6elbaw more convorsations to happen soo enshalla ye3yebhm

    a7ibich more ya galbii;***

    ReplyDelete
  14. joOtz...

    hahah i was worrying that wasnt juicy enough for u guys;p

    next post bacher enshallaaa !

    luvich;***

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG 7abaaitt el part !! <3<3

    Plz post sooon !!!! =D

    ReplyDelete