Wednesday, March 31, 2010

8i9at '3araam*11*

Heeey ladies…..






Sho ma3eyabkm the last post?


Lol I don’t usually care how many comments I get bas after a long absence I was expecting more enthusiasm from you guys….!


Anyways…sema3too 3an a7mad bin Zayed alNhyaan?


Maskeen allaah yer7aamah….


Min eshwaay defnooh…






Btw you guysss
Ana msaafra on Friday….
So won’t be posting any time soon
2waal marjaa3 enshalla post 3alla 6oool


 

This post isn’t as long as the previous one but hope u enjoy it!
I’d like to clarify one important thing…
This is a REAL STORY…!
I just added my own touches to make it more interesting for the readers:)
Etha mub fahmeen shay or feel lost in the story….feel free to ask! Walla afraa7 when I get questions cause that just means ur interested in knowing more about the story and following up and I appreciate that ;)






One more thing anything in purple is me Dazzlin talking loool !
I would tell you if Meera was talking or anything so don’t worry about that part;)


Oh yah….about the tag
Sorry 7abeebtii heaven, didn’t see it before


So here you go
*The task is to write 7 things about you and tag 7 others…*


1. I love watching movies! doesn’t matter if its horror, comedy, thriller, romance, or even animation ! It’s the best way to let time pass really fast without noticing and to get your mind of things for a while ;) and for now my fav movie of the year is "My name is Khan"amazing movie
2. My blackberry smart phone<3.<3 ! For about a year now it’s been my best friend….no matter what mood I’m in the stupid broadcasts always make my day!


3. I’m the youngest child between 4:p lol ppl say u benefit a lot being in that position I say that’s bull shit-.-


4. I love Rashid elmajed<3 his songs are so passionate and real and that’s why I love’em ! fav song for now is"allah kareem"<3


5. Coke addict! I know it’s bad and madree shu but walla I can’t taste food if coke isn’t around!


6. I day dream a lot! like all the time….usually I’m always talking and talking but if I’m quiet then that means I’m day dreamin loool :p


7. Lastly … I love writing I love that it’s a way to take away all the pain….just putting it on a paper or wherever makes it better for me!i actually have a diary that my brother got for me!eygooly 2waanh keep it out of mom's sight haha shai6aan 25ooya:p


I tag 7abaaybii ;**
Springiya<3
Tutti*
Hamda:*
MareeMo
Washii
That Perfect Someone
Heaven (a)mara thanya for me

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------
PREVIOUSLY

Mub beedy...

He makes me smile
He makes me happy
Kalaamh eyfaar7 galbi
Ey3alemny ashyaa2 makint a3arfha
Eykaberny ma3aah
Ey3ayeshni 7ubaah
Gives me hope
Gives me strength
Gives me power to keep living
For him only…..


--------------------------------------------------



We lay next to each other on the sand


Looking up at the stars together


Elnejoom ely 3aberen 3an 7ubah


Elnejoom ely kel machoofhm thekartah


Thekart 9oortah


Thekart ree7tah


Thekart 9ootah


Thekart lamsetah


Thekart na’6ratah


Thekart kel shay feeh


Every time I see the stars I remember every single detail…






That night was one of my best memories

my best days


My best memories with him

And that was the start of everything


The start of my love


The start of my new beginning







He held me close that night


2eedah beedy


Ne9a7ni


Dala3ny


We3adny


We3adny enah mara7 yet5ala 3any


No matter how far or apart we get


Ana galbah el7een


And no one will ever take him away from me


We3adny enah maraa7 eychoof ‘3ary fe ‘3yabi


And I believed


I believed kel shay minah










Wesh elethee ye56er fe baalik wasaaweeh


Law 7atta fe we96 el ba7aar abneee byoot~!








I believed everything he said


I don’t know if it was because of my age


But it seemed that everything was real


Especially when it came from the most perfect person living on earth


That person that belonged to me now…







That night couldn’t get any better


But we had to separate now


I spent the longest night with him


that wasn’t enough

it was never enough.






It felt more like minutes now when I remember this


“yalla 7abeebti….”his voice sounded warm


“maba areed atim ma3aak shwy zyaada”
my hand was on his chest and held on to his t-shirt really tight


“welaa ana abaach troo7en ya galbii” he wrapped his arms around me really tight


My hands were wrapped around his neck before I knew it

he was much taller than me

but i loved that

i loved how i looked up at him

i loved how i could fit between his arms so easily

he was perfect

7abeebi was perfect

ely sekaan galbi was perfect

i said it....he was 7abeebi

he was kel shay fe 7yaati....






He didn’t want to let go


Neither did I want that


but I couldn’t be in his arms forever


I had to be strong.



I had to learn to be stronger than ever


Kent lazem at3aalm el9aber


At3aalm fargaah


And know there’s always a reward at the end


I would be in his arms once again.






“Meera”


I could feel his breath on my hair,his arms loosened up slowly


Laa please….magdar


I cant do this


Lat5aleeni



I looked into his eyes now


He tried to hide it


but I could see the pain


I could feel it all around my body


“yalla 7abeebti roo7i”


He smiled softly


When he smiles I get stronger


I get the strength from him

I relaxed straight away

I wanted to feel better




“a5aleek?”


“3umrich mara7 t5aleeny”


“tew3edny enik betzoorny?”


“aw3edch”


I looked down


“hehe 7abeebti…bu’6abi mub a5aar eldenya ”


“I know”I was still looking down


“bayeech kelyoom”
his head was tilted sideways with a huge smile on his face and winked at me


I looked up half smiling


Ma7laaat hal 3yooon


Wallla I get speechless whenever I look into his eyes


They made me dream about the future


They made me realize how lucky I am

We7yaaat e3yooonik ely 3athebaatni


We7yaaat e3yooonik ely janeeenatni


Re’3m el 3athaaab wel jenoon


Amoot fe se7eer el 3yooon!


O magdaaar a3eeesh ana bdoonk


We7yaaaat we7yaaaat e3yoonk!
















































 





“sho gelna?”


“3an sho?”


“no za3al”


“oh 9a7”I flashed him my teeth straight away


“2ywaaaa freeeeze 7abeeebti”


“heheh sho feek”


“I always want to remember you this way”


I blushed


“hehe ma7laat elmeste7aa”


I started to play with my hair and looking the other way


“yalla ta3aly baw9ilch”
he slid his fingers between mine that exact second

“laa la 3abady mafya 7ad eychoofk”


“ma7ad beychoofny lat5afeen”


“mmm”I looked back at the house then turned to him


I smiled


We started walking towards the house


Hand in hand


He looked down at me every time I was looking up at him


He knew I was too young for this


But I was older than my age


I was what he wanted....






We reached the steps


I turned his way to look at him


He grabbed my shoulders gently and kissed me on the forehead


Looked down at me


“te9be7een 3alla 5aair ya galbi”


“wenta miin 2hlaa”


“bachoofch bacher enshalla 9a7?”


“mmm enshalla..”


I remembered what tomorrow was


“yalla roo7i,il wait here 2laain machoofch daa5l elbait”


“ok..”





He knew how I was feeling


He knew I wasn’t good in goodbyes


If I had anything to say it would be now


If I had anything to do it would be now


This night was my night


Who knows when we might be alone and together ever again


Who knows?


I waited silently at the door steps thinking


What next?







Ma3eraft when to say it


Ma3eraft when to confess how I felt towards him


I didn’t know if it was too soon


I didn’t know if it’s even close to soon


I just knew I needed him




 
















 Meera’s POV now….




It was too soon…


Everything went too fast


I felt everything too fast


I experienced everything to fast


They always say you never know how much time you have left….so spend it wisely


And I did


Maybe I was too young


Maybe I rushed it


Maybe I wanted to rush it


But he was my first


And I wanted to experience everything with him for the first time


I wanted that memory to stay with me forever


That’s the truth actually


No matter how many relationships you go through after your first


You will never forget it


Because that’s when you first feel things for the first time in your life


You feel the love


You feel loved


You feel important


You feel valuable


But now….these memories stay with you


Not to compare


But to understanding and appreciate what you had

To make you stronger

To make you a better person

To understand life from a different point of view


Believe me a day will come and you’ll say to someone going through it


"I know how you feel".

and know I appreciate what i had ...












Back to reality...




He watched me carefully as I tried to talk


I was feeling the fire


I was feeling his eyes


“mmm…t7amaal 3alla 3emrik”






That sentence


That was all that could come out of my mouth


I could say more


I wanted to....



“bas at7amaal?”


It’s like he knew there was more to my words


“mmm….haih?”


I was turning red


I can feel my cheeks literally burning


“met2kdaa?”


I looked up at him


He was smiling


But it was an evil smirk


I was too obvious


He knew me too well





I opened my mouth to say those three words


The words he was waiting to hear from me


The words that meant a lot to our relationship


They were three easy words


I knew he was waiting to hear them

I tried to relax

I felt my breath getting heavier

this was really hard for me since I never tried it before


I slowly open my mouth to speak


“I…ummm ”


I watched as his eyes grew wide


“mmm I I --”




 

Maagilt a7ebek lajel wagtii asaleeeh....


La welethi najaa nebeeya min el7oot....


Wel 7eb law hoo ser wagdaar a5abeeh....


Ma gilt a7ebk 7ataa weshfaahe eskoot....

11 comments:

  1. I AM DROOOOOOOOOOOOOLING <3 !
    FIND A BLOODY WAY TO POST WHILE YOUR AWAY ='( !!
    MWAAAAAAAAAA7 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the 1st time 4 me to comment o.O ?
    twni astw3b el shai btw !!

    I've been reading your story from the 1st post w i LOVE it <3

    bs 3ndii shai bsee6 agoolh (a)
    fe all ur posts ma a7ess shai events, i mean its great w your way of writting is mashalla great too
    bs still a7ess lazm ykoon shai more events y3ni mb kelleh how they feel w chee :P

    i hope u understood l2anh ana roo7i i didn't xD !!

    But AMAZING story though w wayed a7ebhaa
    waiting 4 ur next :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. i jssst love the woorddss !! abadan ma a6wf wla klma 7lwa mn hal story (K)
    aweewoomee 7ayatyy i lovee itt keep it up ;)


    safaart mn idaar masafart mn galbyy :*
    tro7een w trdeen bisalamaa (K)
    shasi ....,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owhhh fdaitich <3 ur so so cute !!
    I LOVE RASHED’S SONGS TOO ! Allah kareeem is BEYOND amazing
    Haha @ the day dreaming part ;p I love day dreaming *-*
    “Gives me hope
    Gives me strength
    Gives me power to keep living
    For him only…..“
    Owhhh <3 ejanen kaif tktbeen her feelings toward him <3 so much love so much happiness am loving it !!!!!
    La 6awleen to write the next post ;(
    Mwahhh a7bchh <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. asoom...
    thanks for commenting sweetie..
    i apreciate ur opinion bas i love writing the way she feels...it gives the story a diff style!
    some ppl actually enjoy reading feelings so they can feel part of the story:)

    anyways il take it into consideration!:p
    glad u liked it darlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. shasi...
    yaaay glad u loved every word!
    la6awfeeeen shay;p
    heheh thanks babee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tutti*...
    wayed 7elwaaaah elsong 9a7777??!!!
    fdaaaaitch we always like the same stuff;;)
    yaaaah about the daydreaming LOL thats the funnest part of writing 3endy...i enjoy it the most cause seriously i always imagine what could have happened!
    awwwww thats what im aiming for love!at least for now...
    missed ur comments !!!
    stay around darlin post soon;*********

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7obi...
    I just read the whole thing...
    From part 4 to 11...
    While I'm here in my bed on a holiday...
    Dazzling ya ba3ad 3omri...
    Saying that I'm impressed is shwaya...
    Mashallah 3alaich...
    U made me go into the story...
    Oo rabi 7asait eni ga3da weyahom...
    A5aaaaaaih 3alaiha...
    She's too cute...
    Oo 3bdallah 7ada mako mena...
    Their love is so young and pure...
    Wallah its too cute...
    How old were they here???
    I don't think u mentioned...
    Oo u have to post soon 7beebti...
    La2ana I am definitely hooked...
    And I haven't been hooked on a story since love left blogger...
    So 7obi u have to post soon...
    Because starting today, 7awoora is your biggest fan...
    I'm so sorry eni I never got the chance to read your blog before...
    I have been missing out...
    A7ebich wayed 7beebat galbi...
    Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;***************

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7awooor...
    omg walla ur comment made me so happy!
    im soooo glad that a amazing writing gets to tell me her opinion on my story...
    yes im definintely gna post very soon!
    walla enich tshaj3een elwaaaa7d!
    yaaaay ur my biggest fan?
    kash5aaaaa wallaaa!
    dont be sorry babez elmuuuhm u read it now!
    love u gorgeous;***********

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your story
    so true and t9awreen el a7dath chanhum real life
    <3<3<3 it
    plzzz lat6awleen 3alaina ;)
    xoxoxo
    love drunk

    ReplyDelete