Thursday, March 18, 2010

8i9at '3araam*10*

I'm back ....;**

I missed you guys soo much
Walla its been a while
7ata ppl forgot that I'm writing a story lol
ppl come up to me talking about other stories.....and then they go like oooooh what happened to your story?!
lol that wont happen again.....I hope
I know your used to hearing excuses from me
not any more though....
new start you guys


Take this as a promise from me....I will never give up what I enjoy for others sake

*Lesson number one*


Don’t let anyone take u for granted
No matter how nice
Or how sweet
Or how in love you are with that person
Never let that take over you
Always put yourself first
You....not anybody else




I know your all saying shoo tgool haay....
Just take it as a n9eee7a from a friend
For future purposes ;)






anyways.....






sorry I’m a bit down today
its been going on for a while
my teachers even noticed
and recently things have been going bad
But I really need to write a post for u guys
Maybe typing this down will help me a bit




Enjoy!----------------------------------------------------
Previously


“wain mkaanich?”He was smiling softly



Aaah ma7laat that smile


Walla it lightens up my day


I was smiling back but my eyes staring down


After a few seconds I managed to finally say it


“fe gaalbik”

--------------------------------------------------


And this is how it went for the rest of the holiday...
He would come over to my grandpa’s house everyday
During the daytime he would come but we wouldn’t talk
We kept our distance so no one can suspect anything


We tried to take every chance we had to see each other
To talk to each other
To feel each other’s heartbeats
We would meet in the hallway to say hi every once in a while
But with my brother around


it was too hard


Mahra knew about this though


Will go into detail but not in this post


We would make plans during the daytime so we can meet

Every day during that holiday I sneaked out of the house around midnight to see him
He would be sitting in our old spot by the rocks near the beach





Every day....






He would wait for me...






He never knew when I would be able to show up






So he always waited






He wanted to spend every moment he can with me






7atta law they were a few minutes or even seconds






We knew that we didn’t have time to loose






The holiday was almost over






This was our last night






We knew we wouldn’t be able to see each other that often after this...






I won’t mention everything that happened during these couple of unbelievable nights....






Enshalla soon if you would like to know what happened I will tell you…






But for now I’ll tell you about one memory that I have to share






One miraculous memory...






One that I will never forget






One that crosses my mind every time I looked at the sea






One that I remember every night I look up to the sky






One that I see in my dreams every now and then






One that gave me hope






Hope to survive whatever was coming






To love what I was given






To enjoy every bit of it






To feel it






And to be a part of it













I was sneaking out of the house.....






It was around 2 am






I made sure everyone was sleeping before leaving the house






I was so scared someone would catch me






It was like a horror movie






And the house was literally dark






I made my way down the stairs slowly






I reached the ground floor and tiptoed slowly toward the pool door






Since it was the closest way out from the house and closer to the beach






Ya rabeeh etha chafny 7ad !


It’s so dark a7s I’m not alone !




I heard noises coming from the second floor






I freaked out


My heart literally stopped beating


My brain wasn’t functioning any more


I froze in place





Omg omg omg omg omg omg !


Omg shit !!

Mnooo hnee !

Who could be awake this time !









I didn’t know what to do






I raced out the house before anyone came down and sees me sneaking out






At the middle of the night ba3ad!






I was wearing my pink PJ's that night






They looked a bit dorky on me because they seemed like they were 2 sizes bigger than my actual size






So imagine how it looked






They were long sleeves and the pants reached knee length






Those made me look more childish



Bas I knew he liked anything on me








I ran as fast as I could

Down the steps

After few seconds my feet reached the sand

That’s when I ran faster


The sand was soft and smooth


That made it easier to run








Scary thoughts ran through my head


I tried not to think about anything but who was waiting for me a few steps away






The weather was moist that night


So that didn’t help


I was out of breath before I knew it


But now I was able to see a body sitting facing the sea shore

My heart started to race so fast I started feeling it beating inside my head which felt very annoying









Did anyone see me?


What if someone was waiting for me?


Uhhhh gosh Meera calm down….if someone saw me they would come running after me like maniacs


 I imagined that thought in my head


I started to laugh at myself







I think he heard my laugh and turned that second with a huge smile on his face






I was a few steps away from him






I stopped that instant






My hair was a mess






I had no makeup of ofcoarse






But he liked it that way






He liked it when I looked natural






He liked it when I looked real






And with him I only knew the word real















I watched as his hand reached out towards me






I smiled and started walking






I sat next to him and folded my legs under me like a kid






I felt his stare burning through me






(You know when u feel that someone is staring?


And you obviously can see them staring from the side of your eye


That’s the way he was looking at me that right moment )










I didn’t turn to look at him






I knew he was waiting to see me blush






After a few seconds of silence he started to play with my hair






My heart was beating so fast






Being this close to him made me feel this way






When he touches me my thoughts float away






I couldn’t speak whenever he touched me






But he enjoyed that






He enjoyed watching me blush every time he touched me





I didn’t know why he wasn’t talking…



It was getting weirder by the second






Sho feeh?


Laish maykalimny?


Its ok…..nothing is happening


Nothing at a-







My thoughts were broken off when he finally started to talk






“sooo….”he sounded relived


“soo” I answered back straight away






I turned to face him
He was still playing with my hair
I raised an eye brow with suspicion



“mafyaa shay ” he chuckled


“hehe magilt shay”


“la 3yoonich ely galw”


“la walla…heheh o sho gaalw ba3ad?”






He was quiet for a few seconds


His eyes were on me for


Watching me carefully






“eygooln….eygooln enhm beyroo7n 3an 7abeebhm ”






My smile faded


“maba aroo7”my voice was a whisper
I didn’t want my thoughts to hear
I didn’t want to think about it
I knew I wouldn’t be happy about this
I just didn’t think it would be this hard


He heard the sadness in my voice


“2meerty el 7elwah laish za3lana”







I tried to ignore what was coming


I didn’t want to ruin our last light


I started to play with the sand


Only way to distract myself








“look at me”his voice was warm


I didn’t turn


“Meera”


“na3am”


I was still playing with the sand


“laish ma6al3eeny?”


“im thinking”


“inzain think o 6al3eeny”


“I cant”


“laish?”


I didn’t reply










I needed to think


I needed to know what will happen


I needed to know how I’ll be able to talk to him


I needed to know how I would survive this







He suddenly wrapped one hand around my back and the other under my knees


I didn’t realize what he was doing until i wasnt on the sand anymore


I started to scream







“AAAAAAAAAAH 3ABADY!”


“shhhhhhhhh lat9ar5eeeen hehehehe”he was cracking up while I was panicking


“Nazelnyyy I can walk !”


“mashaaaay hehehe”






He started to fast walk toward the water


As soon as I turned my face to see what he was smiling at I realized what he wanted to do







“Nononononono 3abady mabaaa !”my voice sounded like a child about to cry


“entee min yaaati o madasheeti el ba7aar kaaif chee you live in front of it !”


“walllaaaa badish baaas not now NOT LIKE THIS!”I was looking down at myself


“No difference ya 7elwah hehehe”


“laaa mabaaaa mabaaa mabaaa ”


He stared to tickle me


“heehehhe stop ahhahahahaha stopstop 3abaaady okok hehehee”


“hehehe 5alaa9 my tummy hurts hehehe”


“2waal shay promise me u’ll never be sad”


“hehe I promise !”


“mashay za3aaal ok!”


“okaaaaaay!”




He finally stopped


But we were already in the water


He put me down slowly


The water reached my knees


“aaaaah cold”


“bardaanh?”he sounded worried

“laa bas el maaay bared”


“ta3aaly ben6laa3 mabach tebredeen”


“laaa laa mabaa”

"tawich matebeen edisheen yal shai6ana hehehe"

"hehe abaaa atim"

“taraany bashelich”he gave me his evil smile


“2weeeeh haaa haa 6elaa3t hehe”


“hehe ta3aaly baraweech shay”


He looked down at his hand


And reached for my hand


Our hands interlocked straight away


I didn’t have to think


It happens willingly now


I don’t have to force myself to do anything with him


I couldn’t control my movements around him even if I tried


He made me this way


He controlled me







Mafee ‘3araah sekaaan roo7i 7abeebi wanaa a7ebaa


Law gaalw temanaa atmana 3umry gurbaah !










We were on the sand now


We sat next to each other still holding hands


He looked at me


But I was looking up at the sky


A lock from my hair was covering my face


His hand reached out to pull it away


Still looking at me




“tchoofeen hal nejoom?”


“haih”


“tegdereen t3edeenhm?”


“mmmm laaa”


“enzain choofy…….kel ma6ree 3alla balich”


He pointed up to the sky


“chofy foog”


“laish ya3ny?”


“3ashan 7uby lech nafs el nejoom”he smiled


“countless”







I smiled at him straight away


Mub beedy


He makes me smile


He makes me happy


Kalaamh eyfaar7 galbi


Ey3alemny ashyaa2 makint a3arfha


Eykaberny ma3aah


Ey3ayeshni 7ubaah
Gives me hope


Gives me strength


Gives me power to keep living












living for him only…..

8 comments:

  1. AHHH <3 *DROOLS*"
    I WANT BLOODY 3ABADI <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. llllllllllllllovvvvvvvvvvvvve it<3
    we misssssssed uuuuuuu<3

    3ajeeb hal post!!!

    ~~heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaa :O
    loooovee ittt !!!!
    7abaait il kalaam <3 :')y9aay77
    keeep it up ya 7lww(K)love u

    shasii <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hamda....
    darling ;**we all want him believe me
    glad u liked it love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shasii...
    7abeeebti
    wallla 7abeeteh?
    faraa7tiny babe;*
    bas mashay 9yaa7 tesme3een
    ba3deen il cry too hehe
    love u too babe;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. heaven...
    fdaaaitch walla;*
    thats what i want babe, abaaakm to love it
    and btw i just saw your tag!
    sam7eeeni babe machefta gabl
    enshalla next post il insert it ya 7elwah
    entee el3ajeeeba ;p
    i miss u more 7abeebtii ;**
    wont be long till the next post i promise;****

    ReplyDelete
  8. AM SO SO SO SRY !!!!!!!!!!! WALLA I AM I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN A GOOD FRIEND ;(((

    WALLA AM SRYYY ;((

    U KNW I LOVE U!! W WAYD 7ABAIT EL POST ;* ofcourse i did ;) !

    ReplyDelete