Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Destiny(one post)

the day she left me...

That innocent look in her eyes..



The way she smiled at me like I was the only boy on earth…


Her scent was all I could breathe in…


“I love you Fahad”were whispered into my ears..


Words that were heard through the breeze that followed her warm smile


I reached out to feel her fingers touching mine


I knew it was real…she was here


But every time I pulled out my hand towards hers she seems to fade away


Her voice becomes that low echo that is hardly heard


“please don’t leave me Haya…………”


“I never left you fahad….


il always be with you wherever you go…


Whatever you do..


il always love you…


I promise”






Kathaab ana law gilt aba ansaak…


Aw jeet yoom o gilt mabeeek


9adeg be2any wely sawak


Law ansa esmy manee naseeek~






As a tear rolled down my left cheek..


I held my breath and closed my eyes wishing she would appear in front of me once again


Just that one touch….and I will feel alive again


Just that one smile…and I will forget my sadness


“will I see you again Haya?”I held her hand between mine strongly wishing to never let her go


“maybe destiny will bring is together one day…you never know…in years…probably even months”


“will you love him more than you loved me?”I tried to not to look at her face as I heard the answer


“Fahad…I already love you…today..tomorrow…in 10 years…until I die….il always love you and nothing can be compared to our love….nothing 7abebe”


“il wait for you....walla I will”


“don’t….move on Fahad……don’t wait…….do it as a favor for me...i was forced into this marriage…it wasn’t the best decision for me…but for you…I want you to be happy…I want you to find someone that will make you happy again..someone that will realize how special you are…someone that will see the best in you just like I have…”



















10 Years passed….


And just like said


Destiny has worked its charms






Haya's speaks...

 
“allah yahdeeek ya weldy wain re7t bdoon mat5abrni!!!!!!!”


I wore my 3abaya and went to search the nearby houses and ask about my son


I ran back and forth between the streets


I yelled and yelled


No sight of my son


Hours later


I heard the doorbell ring


“akeeeed raad elbait allaah ey3eeni 3ala hatha el walad!”


I opened and saw my son looking up at me with a huge smile and next to him was a beautiful young girl with dark long braids…hazel eyes…a very attractive smile


She seems to be the same age with my son


“salam 3alaikm”a voice I thought I knew said


I looked up


Fahad


My Fahad


My heart started to race.....it felt like time went back….10 years ago….this person was my life


“it’s you “his eyes were glowing again


I could see the astonishment in his face


I could see the happiness


The Fahad I knew was right here in front of me


In flesh


“umy choofy this is my new friend! Hneee baithum 3end lafat el freej”he pointed towards the street


“5awaftny 3alaik Fahad…mara thanya 5abrni yoom betseer mkaan”


I could feel Fahad’s eyes on me as I mentioned my sons name


“ok umayaaa”and ran into the house


“just like you asked from me….3ashanch walla…wela tadreen eny I wouldn’t move on”he smiled softly as he patted his daughters head


“im glad you did…she seems like a very lovely girl”I looked up and smiled warmly


I saw the Fahad I fell in love with years ago..


“she is…I see so much of you in her”


“I see so much of u in Fahad as well”


“nice to see you again..”


“nice to see you too Fahad”


“and btw….”


“yes?”


“I named her Haya"


Maraaat leyaali el 3emr ayaam wesh’hoor


Wenta ma7aalk ma7aad eb galbi yeswaaaak


Agoolha min galb 3al bu3d majboor


Law daart el denya betlgaani ahwaak


Ye7fe’6k raabi 3al mada 3umr wdhoor


El’3aly ely menfrd fe mezaayaak


Wt3eesh 3omrik waain ma kint masroor


Wallah ey7ageg doom mas3aak******

1 comment:

  1. Aww <3 That's so cute!
    Post soon!!!

    x
    www.fromdubaiwithlovex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete