Thursday, December 8, 2011

8i9at '3araam*24

PREVIOUSLY
_________________________
"let me say this before you make up your dicision....i know your not sure about what im trying to say..but try this...talk to me for a day...and you'd understand what im trying to explain...one day...etha 7asaity eni im still weird and all..you can just stop talking to me...i would understand walla...try something new...wont harm.."
"i dont know...."i still didnt understand what was asked from me
the words were not clear...ma3rf sho elsalfah wallahh..but something was pushing me forward
this wasnt right
girls were not supposed to have guy friends...it never really worked that way
it always had an obvious ending
always...
"ok khalid....il be your friend"i said with a slight smile
______________________________
 
 
 
 
we sat and talked for what seemed like hours
 
nothing seemed to make us stop
 
we talked about everything and anything
 
he asked me about my worst day
 
how many friends i had
 
if i ever learned a new language
 
my favourite color
 
a movie that made me cry once
 
it didnt even feel weird to share personal infprmation with a complete stranger!!!
 
i was slightly nervous about all this thou i actually enjoyed talking to him
 
"i think we should keep this friendship between us for now"he said with a determind look
 
"mmmmm yeah....i think we should" i smiled
 
"anyways i gota go now....how about we meet up 2morrow same time,here?"
 
"here???" i looked confused for a sec
 
"yeah a7san hne..nobody usually meets up here so i think its better for you"
 
i accepted his invite and we said our goodbyes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it felt nice talking to a stranger
 
this person knew nothing about me
 
but tried so hard to understand me
 
to study me well
 
study my expression
 
read my thoughts
 
even tho we had nothing in common
 
he was 5 years older
 
but i couldnt understand why he wanted to know more
 
that connection he somehow felt
 
i was starting to understand
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Salami came back to the coffee shop
 
i told her i was tired and wanted to go back home
 
she agreed and we headed to the lockers to change and head out
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i wasnt able to sleep
 
i was soo into my thought
 
soo much has changed since we arrived
 
so much
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my family was already back in Abu Dhabi
 
I woke up early that day
 
I had a really good feeling about that day
 
i just knew it
 
i got dressed
 
put on some jeans and a comfy top
 
fixed my hair
 
applyed some eyeliner and peachy blush
 
and headed down for breakfast
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"MEEEEEEROOOOOOOOO"
 
"5aaaaaaaair salaaaaami"
 
"ta3aaaaly ta3aaaaly"
 
"hehehehe shooooo!!"
 
"your not telling me something"
 
"what do you mean?"
 
i panicked that second
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
shit
 
no one was suppoed to know about us talking
 
should i just make something up?????
 
what would 3abdalla think now????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
what we had
 
was something so special
 
i couldnt loose it
 
i felt that talking to 5alid would be something bad
 
no good will come out of it
 
but what could i do now.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"3abdalla"
 
"she winked
 
 
sigh
 
i dont know why i was relieved
 
i started to relax
 
 
"hehe sho feeh"
 
"you love him?"
 
"umm"
 
that wasnt an easy question
 
nothing seemed easy about answering it
 
i really didnt know if this was love
 
if whatever i was feeling was considered love
 
it was such an odd feeling
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i dont know salami......its not that easy"
 
"well.....let me tell you this....its pretty obvious"
 
"sho ga9dich?"
 
"open your eyes meera....your not putting the puzzle peices together"
 
"salami......this is all new to me"
 
"i know.....but look at me....everything was new to me as well...but i learned....i loved....and experinced everything...thats exactly whats supposed to happen 7abeeebty!...i knew ur scared.....wallaaa i know....but when is crazy about you.....dont give up that opportunity meera....you never know if you might get one like it again,,,,and im not saying this because hes my brother laaaa walla i just want you to feel all that love can give...."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i tried to adjust all what she said...
 
she was right
 
this was once in a tife time thing
 
and this was a complete new chapter for me
 
i wanted to experience love
 
and that exact second
 
i decided to give in...
 
because i knew deep inside...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was already falling for him....

4 comments: