Sunday, November 27, 2011

The text(one post)

when the whole world flips that min...

when you need someone so much...

when you need a shoulder to cry one..

when you say"im fine"and really want to hear someone saying "i know your not"

when suddenly problems started to apear at a time you actually thought things were finally going back to normal..

when suddenly something deep inside you shuts down...

when you start getting flashbacks of how things were in the past...

how he spoke to you..

how he showed how much he loved you..

how much he needed you...

how your smile lightned up his world...

when suddenly one convo can change everything...





mahee hal lailah o bas...
wenta met'3ayr 3alay...
9arelk kam lailah wenta...
enta balik mahoo lee.....



Can you please not get pissed off and talk to me well for once?i cant talk to about anything can i?

did you see the way you said it?3aib 3alaich...fe thematyah enah 3aib...

7ayati please dont leave me in such situations

etha yateeni..o rimastee 3adel min 3yooni

i did talk 3adel im just so annoyed !

nvm il handle this on my own

thanks anyways.. :)

no thank you walla

sorry ana '3al6ana i shouldnt have gotyou involved

La ana asif you still have to ask me stuff like that...i wasnt trustworthy in the past...il ttyl

baby i've forgotten the past<3

where r u..fel bait?

yeah

thanks for telling me you left min bait 3amich and serty elbait

baby comon this whole convo wasnt going great...i just forgot
please dont search for a reason to fight about
i only wished someone was there for me and understands me and tell me everything will be fine

alright..im here searching for reasons to fight yeh?walla mabagoolich shay 3iyal..do whatever you want..5ala9 youl be happy

laish che tsawi feya??

why cant you just help me thru this?!!!!! laish che t5aleeeni

ente.
walla you dont see what you write to me....wallla....you just type..and then you think i say anything bas che

im stressed out !!!!!
you want me to smile and laugh??!!!

omg,
you know what?
il shutup now
bye walla seriously
just dont talk to me

see

look how you talk to me
not like you even want me to be here

how can i not want you to be here???

bye
thanks for fucking up my mood
look how the hell you talk to me
stop it
fucking stop
it hurts
dont you feel???
mat7seen what you do to me and shit sometimes
walla you have no clue
leave me hurt
and il shutup
so i dont hurt you
bye.

you never really regret words until theyre actually said.... :)



enta min mudah o 7alik lel2asaf 9ayer '3areeb..

9aar 3ady 3endik abga..

o 3ady 3an 3ainik a'3eeb..

1 comment:

  1. Come on post quickly!! yalla 3ad i cnt wait, its so awsome! Love d post but i must say i got kinda confused in d convo... :)

    ReplyDelete