Tuesday, November 1, 2011

8i9at '3araam*22

PREVIOUSLY...
________________________________

“hehe…sooo you still want to go to MOE?”she asked
“mmm why you want to change?”I asked suspiciously


“hehe well cause I know Khalid will be there”said salami


“what?laish?”i said surprised
“didn’t you notice the way he was looking at you?”she asked smiling


What did he want from me.......?
_______________________________

As I got into the car..I couldnt stop thinking about Khalid...

I didnt know if i was supposed to be worried about something like this..

I mean,nothing really happened...but e7saasy kan eygooly shay thany..

like I should be careful about him...

the drive only took a few minutes,,akeed ma7asaait bel wagt...time usually flies when Salami is around..

we got out of the car....6ab3an everyone stood their watching the car and taking pictures like they usually do...

Flashback...

calling

"en alhatf alathy 6alabt'ho mu8la8......."

calling

calling

calling

I could feel my heart racing

calling again

"en alhatf........."

this was not happening....

he will answer

he will...

calling

i could feel the pain deep inside...
it tore me into pieces...i felt shattered...
like there was no end to this pain...
tears just kept rolling down my face...
i didnt want to beleive it...


he promised...
he promised..
he promised me...

calling again...

I started hearing his voice in my heard..
I knew it.....
i smiled....
your still here...
you would never break your promise..

my breathing got harder by the second..
it felt like something was getting pulled from my heart..
seemed like my heart was ready to let go..

dont you dare leave...
dont you dare...
no matter what...you promised you'd be with me forever
forver,,,

my hands were shaking...my legs started to trembl...
the world was not the same...
something deep inside hurt...
it felt like a stab,,,into my soul
into my heart..
into every memory i cherished...


at3athab kel thanya...
roo7i tet3athb..
ma7es eb shay..
ma7es eb roo7i...
ma7es eb galbi ely kaan saken feeh...
















el'3aly wain??waaink 3an galbi??

1 comment:

  1. Tanx for the amazing post!!! Yala 3ad post pls asap!!!!! Your story is amaazing!!!! mashala your such an amazing writer!!

    ReplyDelete